Coral Sea Paradise
7 Night Cruise + Flights + 6 BONUS Nights & Incl. $3000 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-76555
- 7 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- 3 BONUS Nights at a 5-Star Resort in Noumea
- 3 BONUS Nights at a 5-Star Resort in Cairns
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
- 7 Night cruise from Noumea onboard msy Wind Spirit in an Oceanview Cabin
- Economy Class flights to Noumea, returning from Cairns including checked luggage
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Holiday Savings
- BONUS 3 Nights, pre-cruise accommodation at Le Meridien Noumea Resort & Spa with breakfast daily
- BONUS 3 Nights, post-cruise accommodation at Riley, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort, Cairns with breakfast daily
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Saturday, February 29, 2020.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Noumea, New Caledonia
Discover Noumea, a surprising French paradise in the Pacific! Arts and culture are big here, as is golfing and hiking. Visit the Jean-Marie Tjibaou Cultural Centre to learn about the island’s native heritage.Day 2-7: At Sea
Enjoy one of the finest locations in North Queensland, a city surrounded by lush rain forest, crystal clear waters and beautiful coral of the Great Barrier Reef. If you’re tempted for an adrenaline rush then spend some time on a crocodile spotting adventure!
Windstar Cruises brings you to enchanting coastlines and other natural wonders of the world. Guests boarding the 440-feet Wind Spirit ship can enjoy stunning ocean views from all its 73 deluxe staterooms. All well-appointed rooms have Queen bedding, flat-screen TV, DVD player and Bose speakers. This sleek ship accommodates up to 148 guests.
You can visit the AmphorA restaurant for gourmet evening meals and the Veranda restaurant for a casual buffet and all-day dining. For a romantic feel, dine under the stars at Candles. (please note that you have to make a reservation). Other key features of the Wind Spirit are WindSpa, pool and hot tub.
Travel based on sail date, February 29, 2020.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur.
Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please take note that Gratuities are payable onboard.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Luxury yacht cruising
- Just 148 guests onboard
- Great pre and post cruise stays in Noumea and Cairns
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|