Discover Las Vegas, The Bahamas & Mexico
5 Night Cruise + Flights + 6 BONUS Nights & Incl. $2000 Bonus Value
Deal Code: MC-81655
- 5 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- One Way Flight From Las Vegas to Miami
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS Cabin Upgrade
- 3 BONUS Nights in Las Vegas
- 3 BONUS Nights in Miami Beach
- BONUS Hotel Inclusions In Miami
- BONUS Prepaid Gratuities Onboard
- BONUS Unlimited Wifi Onboard
- BONUS $50USD Onboard Credit
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
- 5 Night cruise onboard Scarlet Lady in an Sea View Cabin including an exclusive visit to The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas, Virgin Voyage’s Private Island
- Economy flights to Las Vegas returning from Miami
- One Way economy flight from Las Vegas to Miami
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- BONUS Upgrade from Inside to Sea View Cabin
- BONUS 3 Nights pre-cruise accommodation in Las Vegas
- BONUS 3 Nights pre-cruise accommodation at the Confidante Hotel Miami Beach with complimentary resort fee, breakfast daily and $50USD resort credit
- BONUS Prepaid Onboard Gratuities included
- BONUS Unlimited WiFi Onboard
- BONUS $50USD onboard credit per cabin
Upgrade to a Sea Terrace or higher and receive and additional $50USD onboard credit for your cabin
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
General Sail Date Information
Set sail on Sunday, May 23, 2021
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Miami (Florida), United States of America
Welcome to Miami! The Cuban influence of this city is evident through the many cafes and cigar shops situated in Little Havana. Spend a few hours down at the famous South Beach, explore the colourful art deco architecture, restaurants and invigorating nightclubs.Day 2: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 3: Costa Maya, Mexico
Costa Maya is a popular port in Mexico's eastern Yucatan Peninsula, filled with beaches and coral reefs. You'll find a confounding mix of wildlife with marine animals such as sharks, dolphins, turtles and jaguars, monkeys and bird species to the north.Day 4: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 5: The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas
Welcome to the Virgins Voyages private Island! Enjoy relaxing on the beach or in the Hammock zone, before joining one of the resident DJs for a Pool Party. Go diving at the islands historic shipwreck, or wanter through the incredible biodiversity.Day 6: Miami (Florida), United States of America
Welcome to Miami! The Cuban influence of this city is evident through the many cafes and cigar shops situated in Little Havana. Spend a few hours down at the famous South Beach, explore the colourful art deco architecture, restaurants and invigorating nightclubs.
Cruise the Caribbean onboard Virgin Voyages premium, luxury cruise ship Scarlet Lady. Bringing cruising and innovation to new and exciting heights, Virgin has created a ship for the next generation of cruising. Live, surprise performances by genuinely big names and rock star suites to impress the Rolling Stones, Scarlett Lady has and rooms that switch-up like an IKEA convertible. 17 decks are filled with cool hotspots like a tattoo parlour, a hair blow-dry bar, boxing ring and outdoor yoga studio. Ultra-modern, the ship is very ‘woke’ is eco-friendly with state-of-the-art energy efficiencies.
Travel based on Cruise Departure 13 September 2020
Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Surcharges may apply. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change.
Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur. Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost. Should gratuities or hotel service charges not already be included in your package, these are mandatory and charged by the cruise line to your onboard account on a day by day basis.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
Please note upgrade amounts advertised may be based on lead in obstructed view staterooms.
Please note that a majority of US based (including Hawaii) hotels impose a daily mandatory additional charge that is automatically added to your bill by the hotel. There are various inclusions provided for these resort fees. These fees are separate from, cannot be prepaid prior to arrival and are in addition to our advertised package.
Please note many European hotels charge a nominal daily City Tourist Tax which is utilised locally for tourism-related purposes and to improve the local infrastructure in the area. This tax is collected by the hotels directly from the customer and the amount can vary by region, hotel size or type. Local regulations state this must be collected by the hotel and cannot be prepaid.
Virgin Voyages only allows guests 18+. Resort fee is payable in Las Vegas.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Experience the Brand New Ship - Scarlet Lady
- Enjoy adults only cruising
- Visit Virgin Voyage's Private Island in the Bahamas
- Enjoy city stays in Las Vegas & Miami before you cruise
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|