Western Australia’s Wildflower Coastline
7 Day Experience + 6 Nights Accommodation + BONUS Sightseeing on Tour & Incl. $1000 Bonus Value
Deal Code: MC-86134
- Low Deposit from $249*pp
- 7 Day Touring Experience
- 6 Nights Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Selected Lunches & Dinners
- Experienced Tour Leader
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS Welcome Reception Evening
- BONUS Illegal Tender Rum Co Tour & Tasting
- BONUS Kalbarri National Park Visit
- BONUS Murchison Gorge Skywalk
- BONUS Visit to the Iconic Pinnacles
- BONUS Farewell Dinner
- BONUS Exclusive Package Savings
My Cruises Package Inclusions
- 2 Nights accommodation at Crowne Plaza Perth
- 2 Nights accommodation at Best Western Plus Kalbarri Edge Resort
- 2 Nights accommodation at Mantra Geraldton
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 delicious locally sourced dinners
- 2 special lunches
- Travel in airconditioned comfort throughout
- Be guided by your experienced Tour leader and Driver Guide
- Explore WA’s rugged and beautiful Coral Coast and townships
- BONUS Welcome reception evening
- BONUS Owner-guided tour and tasting at the Ilegal Tender Rum Co
- BONUS Oakabella Homestead tour & lunch
- BONUS Visit Kalbarri National Park and look through Natures Window
- BONUS Walk the newly created Murchison Gorge Skywalk
- BONUS Visit to the iconic Pinnacles
- BONUS Explore the outstanding Perth Botanic Gardens
- BONUS Farewell dinner
- BONUS Exclusive Package Savings
- Pre and Post tour travel to Perth
- Transfers on arrival and at the end of the tour are not included
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenses and anything not mentioned
General Travel Date Information
Tour Departs on Saturday, September 11, 2021
Alternative Travel Dates
Friday, September 18, 2021*
*surcharges may apply
Day 1: Arrive Perth
Welcome to Perth, Western Australia! Make your way to the Crowne Plaza Perth to check in and meet your AAT Kings Travel Director and fellow travellers at a Welcome Reception, as the sun sets over the Swan River this evening
Day 2: Perth – Kalbarri (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel this morning, take in the unique beauty of the Western Australian coastline as you start the trip north. Near Dongara, you’ll meet the owner operators of award-winning Illegal Tender Rum Co. Tour the working distillery, with special tastings included throughout. Then be treated to lunch on the elevated dining deck overlooking the property. Later in the afternoon, the day concludes in Kalbarri, in plenty of time to witness sunset over the spectacular scenery of the Murchison River Gorge.
Day 3: Kalbarri National Park (B
Today is all about discovering the stunning landscapes and wildflowers of Kalbarri National Park. While looking out for fields of the famous local wildflowers, there plenty of opportunity to view Hawks Head and Nature’s Window and other landmarks. Visit the wonderful new Skywalk, a spectacular cantilevered walkway with panoramic views out over the Murchison River. Return to the township for a relaxed evening at leisure.
Day 4: Kalbarri – Geraldton (B, L, D)
Start the day with a visit to historic Lynton Station and Homestead, originally a Convict Depot in the 1800’s. Then, be delighted by the spectacular hues of the Pink Lake of Hutt Lagoon. Staying with the historical theme, visit Oakabella Homestead, for an owner’s tour of the property, followed by lunch. Your last stop today is a visit to the elegant HMAS Sydney Memorial, set high on the hill overlooking Geraldton and built to commemorate Australia’s largest naval tragedy, the ship sunk in 1941. Conclude the day and check into the Mantra Geraldton.
Day 5: Geraldton and Surrounds (B)
Head west in search of wildflowers this morning. On the way, discover some of the Coral Coast’s peaceful townships, including Mullewa. This area is renowned for stunning flower displays – along roadsides and across the surrounding nature reserves. Your Travel Director will guide you the locations wildflowers are known to be in bloom, possibly Coalseam Conservation Park, or further west of Mullewa. Return to Geraldton for free time this evening.
Day 6: Geraldton – Perth B, D)
Following the coastline south to Perth, you’ll visit Nambung National Park with time to wander through the iconic Pinnacles. These slender limestone structures, some as tall as five metres, were formed thousands of years ago after the sea receded, leaving deposits of compacted seashells. Over time, coastal winds removed the surrounding sand, leaving the spectacular pillars exposed to the elements. Return this evening to Perth and join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 7: Depart Perth (B)
Before your onward travel today, complete your WA experience with a last day tour to one of the most beautiful city parks in Australia; Kings Park. Home to the renown WA Botanic Gardens, the stunning collection includes unique displays of the state’s wildflowers as well as outstanding views across Perth and the Swan River.
- All prices are subject to change, availability, redemption and book by deadlines.
- All prices are AUD per person twin share unless otherwise specified.
- No discount for children
PEACE OF MIND POLICY
- Deposit is fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Deposit is fully transferrable up to 90 days prior to departure.
- Balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- The Peace of Mind Policy allows free of charge changes up to 90 days before departure, subject to airfare differences where flights have already been booked.
- Each change within 90 days of departure: $100 per person plus applicable third-party supplier fees.
- Each change within 60 days of departure: $250 per person plus applicable third-party supplier fees.
- Cancellation more than 90 days before departure: Loss of deposit only.
- Cancellation within 90 days of departure: 30% of package price.
- Cancellation within 60 days of departure: 50% of package price.
- Cancellation within 14 days of departure: 100% of package price.
- Each person is entitled to a strict maximum of one bag not exceeding 20kg on tour, regardless of any other baggage allowance.
- Porter service is not included and you are expected to carry your own bags.
- Luggage and personal effects are your own risk and we hold no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
- Final documentation will be emailed within two weeks of departure of the respective travel component.
- The itinerary and its order, sightseeing and transportation may be adjusted as deemed necessary for optimum safety, enjoyment and operation of the tour.
- If attractions are not available due to reasons beyond our control such as closures or adverse weather, similar alternatives will be provided where possible.
- The indicated length of trip includes time in flight and is subject to change depending on the final flight schedule.
- Included admissions provide general entrance to the attraction and do not include secondary admissions or expenses inside the venue.
- Any reference to ‘optional’, ‘not included’ or ‘exclusions/excluded’ means at your own expense.
- Hotel star ratings are either local ratings or self-ratings provided by the supplier.
- All rooms will be lead-in category or run of house unless otherwise stated.
- The tour and its optional programs may require minimum numbers to operate.
- It is a condition of booking that you must always remain with the tour according to the prescribed program.
- Departure from the group or deviation from the set itinerary are not permitted unless written prior consent is obtained, otherwise you risk cancellation of remaining land and air arrangements.
- All efforts must be made to resolve issues on tour with the tour leader.
- Complaints must be submitted in writing with substantiated evidence within 10 days of trip completion.
- Please notify your guide of any special dietary requirements but note that choices may be limited or not catered for.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- Force majeure means any natural disaster, accident, fire, act of God, act of war, terrorism, legally binding judgment, injunction, action of a court or other relevant authority, emergency, unplanned repairs, maintenance, strike, industrial dispute, work ban, blockade or picketing, travel ban, pandemic, epidemic or outbreak of infectious disease, or other event beyond our reasonable direct or indirect control.
- In case of force majeure or other extraordinary event that prevents safe travel, we reserve the right to adjust, postpone or cancel the trip.
- The pricing, terms and conditions listed herewith shall prevail in the case of any ambiguity or contradiction with other terms.
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|