Springtime in Tasmania
7 Day Experience + 6 Nights Accommodation + BONUS Sightseeing on Tour & Incl. $500 Bonus Value
Deal Code: MC-86092
- Low Deposit from $99*pp
- 7 Day Touring Experience
- 6 Nights Accommodation
- Return Flights**
- Daily Breakfast
- Selected Dinners
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS Book Now & Fly Free!
- BONUS Welcome Reception & Dinner
- BONUS Freycinet Bay Cruise
- BONUS Lavender Farm Visit
- BONUS Cape Tourville Lookout Visit
- BONUS Port Arthur Day Tour
- BONUS Isle of the Dead Cruise
- BONUS Exclusive Tour Package Savings
My Cruises Package Inclusions
- 1 Night accommodation at Launceston Grand Chancellor
- 2 Nights accommodation at Freycinet Lodge
- 3 Nights accommodation at Hobart Grand Chancellor Hotel
- Domestic return flights**
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 delicious locally sourced dinners with wine
- Travel in airconditioned comfort throughout
- Be guided by your experienced Tour leader and Driver Guide
- Stay in world famous Freycinet National Park
- Explore the peaceful towns and villages of Tasmania’s picturesque East Coast
- BONUS Book now and fly free!
- BONUS Welcome reception and dinner
- BONUS Indulgent 4 hour lunch cruise in Freycinet Bay
- BONUS Lavender farm visit
- BONUS Guided visit to Cape Tourville lookout
- BONUS Locally guided day tour to Port Arthur
- BONUS Cruise around the Isle of the Dead
- BONUS Farewell dinner at one of Hobart’s excellent restaurants
- BONUS Exclusive Tour Package Savings
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals and activities not mentioned in this itinerary
General Travel Date Information
Tour Departs on Thursday, September 23, 2021
Alternative Travel Dates
Thursday, October 21, 2021*
Thursday, November 18, 2021*
*surcharges may apply
Day 1: Arrive Launceston (D)
Check in to your hotel after making your own way to Launceston. This evening, meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers at a Welcome Reception followed by dinner at your hotel.
Day 2: Launceston – Freycinet (B, D)
Visit beautiful Bridestowe Lavender Estate after breakfast this morning, treat yourself to some delicious lavender ice cream. Later visit the unique Legerwood Carved Memorial Trees site. After your lunch in coastal St Helens, follow the beautiful East Coast south to Freycinet National Park and your lodge accommodation for the next two nights.
Day 3: Freycinet National Park & Wineglass Bay (B, L, D)
Start the day with a pretty drive through eucalypt forests to Cape Tourville, then take a short a walk revealing stunning views of brilliant blue water and endless golden beaches. Then, experience a memorable four-hour lunch cruise hugging the coast of Freycinet Peninsula. The cruise sails from the gentle shores of Coles Bay, past towering pink granite cliffs to Wineglass Bay, the region’s famously flawless crescent of dazzling white sand.
Day 4: Freycinet – Hobart (B)
This morning journey west and south through Tasmania’s Midlands. Stop for morning tea in the charming 19th century village of Ross, located on the Macquarie River. Closer to Hobart, take break in picturesque Oatlands for a snack and the chance to participate in AAT Kings Sustainability Programme; helping volunteers at a local nursery to encourage locals to grow native plants in their gardens instead of imports. Later, check in to the Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart to enjoy the rest of the day as free time.
Day 5: Hobart – Port Arthur – Hobart (B, L, D)
Head to the Port Arthur Historic Site after breakfast this morning. Cross Eaglehawk Neck to the Tasman Peninsula and cruise around the Isle of the Dead, followed by an insightful guided walk of Port Arthur’s notorious convict prison. See the rugged cliffs from Pirate’s Bay Lookout and take in the views of Tasman’s Arch, Devil’s Kitchen and the Blowhole on the scenic afternoon drive back to Hobart. This evening, cap off your Tasmania adventure with with your fellow travellers at a Farewell Dinner in one of Hobart’s many popular restaurants.
Day 6: Hobart (B)
Take a relaxed start and enjoy the delights of Hobart with a free day today. Your expert Tour leader will be happy to recommend optional tours.
Day 7: Depart Hobart (B)
This morning after breakfast and farewells to your group, check and commence your own onward travel.
- All prices are subject to change, availability, redemption and book by deadlines.
- All prices are AUD per person twin share unless otherwise specified.
- Complimentary return flights are available ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide only.
- Flights are strictly subject to availability and low cost carriers may be used.
- Airfare is based on economy class fares with minimum checked luggage allowance per person.
- Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
- Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
- Once ticketed, airfares are not changeable and non-refundable.
- Frequent flyer points may not be applicable.
- No discount for children
PEACE OF MIND POLICY
- Deposit is fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Deposit is fully transferrable up to 90 days prior to departure.
- Balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- The Peace of Mind Policy allows free of charge changes up to 90 days before departure, subject to airfare differences where flights have already been booked.
- Each change within 90 days of departure: $100 per person plus applicable third-party supplier fees.
- Each change within 60 days of departure: $250 per person plus applicable third-party supplier fees.
- Cancellation more than 90 days before departure: Loss of deposit only.
- Cancellation within 90 days of departure: 30% of package price.
- Cancellation within 60 days of departure: 50% of package price.
- Cancellation within 14 days of departure: 100% of package price.
- Each person is entitled to a strict maximum of one bag not exceeding 20kg on tour, regardless of any other baggage allowance.
- Porter service is not included and you are expected to carry your own bags.
- Luggage and personal effects are your own risk and we hold no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
- Final documentation will be emailed within two weeks of departure of the respective travel component.
- The itinerary and its order, sightseeing and transportation may be adjusted as deemed necessary for optimum safety, enjoyment and operation of the tour.
- If attractions are not available due to reasons beyond our control such as closures or adverse weather, similar alternatives will be provided where possible.
- The indicated length of trip includes time in flight and is subject to change depending on the final flight schedule.
- Included admissions provide general entrance to the attraction and do not include secondary admissions or expenses inside the venue.
- Any reference to ‘optional’, ‘not included’ or ‘exclusions/excluded’ means at your own expense.
- Hotel star ratings are either local ratings or self-ratings provided by the supplier.
- All rooms will be lead-in category or run of house unless otherwise stated.
- The tour and its optional programs may require minimum numbers to operate.
- It is a condition of booking that you must always remain with the tour according to the prescribed program.
- Departure from the group or deviation from the set itinerary are not permitted unless written prior consent is obtained, otherwise you risk cancellation of remaining land and air arrangements.
- All efforts must be made to resolve issues on tour with the tour leader.
- Complaints must be submitted in writing with substantiated evidence within 10 days of trip completion.
- Please notify your guide of any special dietary requirements but note that choices may be limited or not catered for.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- Force majeure means any natural disaster, accident, fire, act of God, act of war, terrorism, legally binding judgment, injunction, action of a court or other relevant authority, emergency, unplanned repairs, maintenance, strike, industrial dispute, work ban, blockade or picketing, travel ban, pandemic, epidemic or outbreak of infectious disease, or other event beyond our reasonable direct or indirect control.
- In case of force majeure or other extraordinary event that prevents safe travel, we reserve the right to adjust, postpone or cancel the trip.
- The pricing, terms and conditions listed herewith shall prevail in the case of any ambiguity or contradiction with other terms.
Book Now and Fly Free
Included stay at incredible Freycinet Lodge
Enjoy quality included dining experiences in Launceston & Hobart
Tour with Australia experts; AAT Kings
Visit Tasmania’s iconic Wineglass Bay on a day cruise
Meet the locals with unique experiences in Freycinet and Port Arthur
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|