Discover Canada, The Hawaiian Islands & The Golden West
10 Night Cruise + Flights + 9 BONUS Nights & Incl. $3000 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-77351
- 10 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
- Prepaid Gratuities Onboard Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
- 2 BONUS Nights in San Francisco
- BONUS Flight from San Francisco to Las Vegas
- 3 BONUS Nights in Las Vegas
- BONUS Grand Canyon Day Tour
- BONUS Flight from Las Vegas to Vancouver
- 2 BONUS Nights in Vancouver
- 2 BONUS Nights in Honolulu
- BONUS Overnight Stay Onboard in Maui
- 10 Night cruise from Vancouver onboard Ovation of the seas in an interior Cabin with Virtual Balcony
- Return Economy Class flights to San Francisco, returning from Honolulu including checked luggage
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- Prepaid gratuities included onboard
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Holiday Savings
- BONUS 2 Nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in San Francisco
- BONUS Flight from San Francisco to Las Vegas
- BONUS 3 Nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Las Vegas
- Bonus Grand Canyon day tour
- Bonus Flight from Las Vegas to Vancouver
- BONUS 2 Nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Vancouver
- BONUS 2 Nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Honolulu
- BONUS Overnight stay onboard in Maui
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Thursday, September 17, 2020.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada
Explore Canada’s cosmopolitan city of Vancouver! Relax in Stanley Park, have dinner in the second Largest China Town in North America, or take a day tour up to the mountains and see more of Canada’s spectacular West Coast!Day 2: Seattle, Washington
Seattle sits on the slip of land between Puget Sound and Lake Washington, with the Olympic and Cascade Mountains serving as a dramatic backdrop for this cosmopolitan city. Soar up the futuristic Space Needle and experience the views atop this stunning landmark created for the 1962 World’s Fair.Day 3-7: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 8: Kona, Big Island
This side of the island has a sunny warm climate which means it is perfect for water sports and spending time on the beach! They are well known for their Kona Coffee which is made on the islands and can be seen growing in the surrounding fields along with the macadamia nut trees. Feeling adventurous? Book a snorkelling excursion with your My Cruises consultant and explore the lava tubes and sea caves of the coast! Don’t forget to keep your eyes peeled for turtles, dolphins and whales along the way!Day 9-10: Lahaina, Maui
Explore the Big Island and the youngest volcano in the region, Mount Kilauea. You’ll be in for a show with this active volcano flowing fresh molten lava. It gives a new meaning to fireworks!Day 11: Honolulu / Oahu, Hawaii (United States of America)
Welcome to Oahu, the most populated island of Hawaii, known as ‘The Gathering Place’. There is so much to do on Oahu, from the shops, restaurant and fantastic nightlife of Waikiki, to the historical sights of Pearl Harbour and the natural wonders of the North Shore.
Step aboard the Royal Caribbean’s newest addition to their Quantum Class of ships—the Ovation of the Seas. Pay homage to the technological hubs you cruise past on this innovative ship. Get a drink created with laser precision at the Bionic Bar, feel the wind rush through your hair in the RipCord by iFly® skydiving simulation, or ascend over 300 feet above sea level in the breathtaking North Star capsule. With adults-only retreat spaces and kid-friendly bumper cars, roller skating, and circus school in the Seaplex, the Ovation of the Seas is a 5 Star ship for the whole family!
Travel based on sail date, September 17, 2020.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur.
Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Baggage on internal one-way flights not included – must pay USD $25 at check-in.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Explore America & Canada's biggest cities - Las Vegas, San Francisco, Vancouver, & Hawaii
- See the Grand Canyon
- Cruise onboard the amazing Ovation of the Seas with something to do for everyone
- Spend an overnight onboard in Maui
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|