Alluring European Discovery
22 Day Fly, Tour & Cruise Holiday with $2000 Bonus Value including Hotel Stay, Exclusive Package Savings & More
Deal Code: MC-90890
Your 22 Day Fly, Stay, Tour & Cruise Holiday Includes
Economy flights to London returning from Rome
Your Pre Cruise Tour from London to Rome
14 Day leisurely guided coach tour through Europe from London to Rome
13 Night accommodation in hand selected, centrally located hotels whilst touring
Transportation on a private deluxe motor coach with the services of a professional tour director
Pre paid tour gratuities
BONUS Arrival Transfer in London
BONUS Panoramic Tour of London’s Landmarks
BONUS Guided Illumination Cruise of the Thames River
BONUS Eurostar Journey from London to Paris
BONUS City Sights Tours of Paris, Lucerne & Rome
BONUS City Sights Tour of Venice including a boat ride to St Mark’s Square
BONUS Extended stay in Rome to re-discover your favourite sights
Your 28 Night Princess Cruise
28 Night Cruise from Sydney to Los Angeles Onboard Majestic Princess in an Interior Stateroom
Onboard Dining Across A Range Of Complimentary Venues
Onboard Entertainment including Live Music & Performances
Onboard All Port Taxes & Charges
Bonus My Cruises Holiday Savings
DAY 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND – Check into your hotel. In the afternoon, you may want to start exploring the lively British capital. Uniformed hosts at the hotel are available to help you make the most of your stay.
DAY 2: LONDON – A full day to savour our rich program of optional activities: take a panoramic tour of London’s landmarks, visit the Tower of London, or choose an excursion to Windsor Castle. Tonight, we recommend our optional Taste of London excursion with dinner, followed by a guided illumination cruise on the Thames River. (B)
DAY 3: LONDON-PARIS, FRANCE – Board the Eurostar train to Paris with your Tour Director. Spend two nights in Paris. (B)
DAY 4: PARIS – Paris is a world-class city with more familiar landmarks than almost any other city in the world. This morning, see some of these sites during the included city tour with a Local Guide. Sign up for the optional excursions available to complete your Paris experience. (B)
DAY 5: PARIS-LUCERNE AREA, SWITZERLAND – Fascinating, ever-changing scenery greets you today. Enjoy views of Fontainebleau Forest, the wine-growing area of Burgundy, prosperous farms, and tidy, half-timbered villages as you head through the alpine heart of Switzerland to the picture-book Lucerne area.
DAY 6: LUCERNE AREA – One of Switzerland’s finest cities, Lucerne is nestled amid its snowcapped Alps, surrounded by its lake, and graced by the clear mountain waters of the Reuss River. The orientation includes the Lion monument, erected in memory of the 800 Swiss Guards who defended Louis XVI and his wife. Also admire the famous wooden Chapel bridge with its splendid frescoes. A selection of optional activities completes the day: a cable-car ride to the 10,000-foot summit of Mount Titlis; a cruise on the fjord-like lake; and, of course, time to shop for an authentic Swiss watch. (B)
DAY 7: LUCERNE AREA-VERONA, ITALY-VENICE AREA – More wonderful alpine scenery awaits as you drive into the mountain ranges that surround the massive St. Gotthard Pass. Once through its great tunnel, start your scenic descent into the warmer and sunnier ambiance of Canton Ticino, then cross into Italy and drive through the Lombardy plains to Romeo and Juliet’s Verona, known as “Little Rome” for its splendid arena still standing in its former glory. Overnight in the Venice area.
DAY 8: VENICE AREA – Venice is more like a marvellous film set than a real-life city, with crisscrossing canals, gondolas and water buses, arched bridges, palaces, and busy little piazzas (plazas). Your orientation starts with a boat ride to St. Mark’s Square and is followed by a chance to watch Venetian glassblowers fashion their delicate objects as they did centuries ago. A range of optional excursions are available. (B,D)
DAY 9: VENICE AREA-FLORENCE- MONTECATINI – Travel south across the Apennines into the gentle and hilly countryside of Tuscany. Enjoy a guided walk through Florence to discover its Renaissance treasures, then continue to Montecatini. (B,D)
DAY 10: MONTECATINI-PISA-ROME – This morning in Pisa, hop on a mini-train and reach the famed Square of Miracles to view the Leaning Tower. Then, journey south to Rome. Tonight, consider an optional excursion to discover the city by night-a floodlit spectacular of shimmering fountains, magnificent churches, and piazzas-followed by dinner.
DAY 11: ROME – The “Eternal City” is steeped in history, vibrantly alive and exciting, and absolutely unique! Start the included introduction to Rome’s landmarks from St. Peter’s Square with a Local Guide. Enjoy a drive along the iconic landmarks of the city: the Tiber River, the Caius Cestius Pyramid, the Aurelian Walls and the Caracalla Baths. Complete the experience with a walk back in time from the Circus Maximus to the Arch of Constantine and to the fascinating Colosseum, symbol of the Roman Empire. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit the treasures of the Vatican museum and the Sistine Chapel on our optional excursion. (B)
DAY 12: ROME – Arrivederci, Roma. Your tour ends with breakfast this morning. (B) Please make your way to Port of Civitavecchia to embark Allure of the Seas
- DAY 13: NAPLES, ITALY – Cruise to Naples, located on Italy’s stunning Amalfi coast, a city embellished in history. Touring around Naples’ grand piazzas, cathedrals and castles in the old centre will fill that cultural need. Pompeii is not too far either, a dashing city which boasts diverse cultural offerings and charming streets.
- DAY 14: AT SEA – Your day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything the ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. All of the ships activities can be found on the vessels daily newsletter. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.
- DAY 15: BARCELONA, SPAIN – Welcome to the cultural hub of Spain, Barcelona! Explore the stunning sights such as the Sagrada Familia and enjoy the local tapas for some truly delicious cuisine.
- DAY 16: PALMA DE MALLORCA, SPAIN – The city was founded 2100 years ago and is overflowing with history. Wander the cobblestone streets and alleyways that surround the Gothic cathedral as the focal point of Palma.
- DAY 17: PROVENCE (MARSEILLES), FRANCE – Marseilles is France’s oldest city, though the vibe would argue differently. The vibrant arts scene and food culture instil a sense of youth in to this beautiful and historic port city where ships have docked for more than 26 centuries.
- DAY 18: FLORENCE, ITALY – Florence, capital of Italy’s Tuscany region, is home to many masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture. Florence’s most iconic sights are the Duomo, Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio & Piazza della Signoria. Florence is also home to the famous David of Michelangelo statue. Florence is a beautiful city best explored by foot, however if you wish to venture away from the city, Florence may be your starting point for a day trip to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, explore the Tuscan villages, or the colourful seaside towns of Cinque Terre.
- DAY 19: ROME, ITALY – Depart Allure of the Seas today and make your way to the Airport, or continue on with your journey in Rome.
General Travel Date Information
Tour Departs on Friday, 13 May 2022
Cruise Departs on Thursday 26 May 2022
Upgrade to an Outside Cabin from only $299 per person
Upgrade to a Balcony Cabin from only $499 per person
City sightseeing included in London, Paris, Lucerne, Venice & Rome
Escorted Eurostar journey from London to Paris
An extended stay in Rome pre-cruise for you to re-discover and re-visit your favourite sights at your leisure
Chase sunsets along the Spanish & French Riviera
Visit historic sights in Spain & Italy
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations.
Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Surcharges may apply. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change.
Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur. Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost. Should gratuities or hotel service charges not already be included in your package, these are mandatory and charged by the cruise line to your onboard account on a day by day basis.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Please note – onboard benefits valued at has been converted into Australian Dollars from the onboard currency. Details of the onboard currency can be provided by your consultant at the time of enquiry.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
Please note upgrade amounts advertised may be based on lead in obstructed view staterooms.
Please note that a majority of US based (including Hawaii) hotels impose a daily mandatory additional charge that is automatically added to your bill by the hotel. There are various inclusions provided for these resort fees. These fees are separate from, cannot be prepaid prior to arrival and are in addition to our advertised package.
Please note many European hotels charge a nominal daily City Tourist Tax which is utilised locally for tourism-related purposes and to improve the local infrastructure in the area. This tax is collected by the hotels directly from the customer and the amount can vary by region, hotel size or type. Local regulations state this must be collected by the hotel and cannot be prepaid.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|