Paris, Barcelona & the Irresistible Mediterranean
13 Night, Fly, Stay and Cruise Holiday with $2000 Bonus Value
Deal Code: MC-89735
- Low Deposit from $699*pp
- 7 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- 3 BONUS Nights in Paris
- BONUS Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Pass
- BONUS Scenic Rail Journey
- 3 BONUS Nights in Barcelona
- BONUS Tapas Walking Tour in Barcelona
- Bonus $100USD Onboard Credit Per Cabin
- Bonus Unlimited Wifi Onboard
- BONUS Prepaid Onboard Gratuities Included
- BONUS Exclusive Package Savings
- 7 Night cruise onboard Virgin Voyages newest ship Valiant Lady in an interior cabin
- Economy flights to Paris returning from Barcelona
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- Access to complimentary Specialty Dining onboard
- A wide range of onboard activities & entertainment
- Access to complimentary group fitness classes onboard
- All port taxes & charges included
- Enjoy an overnight stay onboard in Ibiza
- 3 BONUS Nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Paris
- BONUS Skip the line Eiffel Tower Pass
- BONUS Scenic rail journey from Paris to Barcelona
- 3 BONUS Nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Barcelona
- BONUS Tapas walking tour in Barcelona
- Bonus $100USD Onboard Credit per cabin
- Bonus Unlimited WiFi Onboard
- BONUS Prepaid Onboard Gratuities included
- BONUS Exclusive Package Savings
General Sail Date Information
Set sail on Sunday, October 2 , 2022
Additional Sail Dates*
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Barcelona, Spain
Welcome to the cultural hub of Spain, Barcelona! Explore the stunning sights such as the Sagrada Familia and enjoy the local tapas for some truly delicious cuisine.Day 2: Toulon, France
Toulon is located in southern France, filled with sandy beaches and secluded bays. It’s harbour boasts warships and submarines as a popular naval base plus fishing boats and ferries. When approaching port, the limestone mountains form a stunning backdrop to the city and a cable car shuttle takes visitors up to the peak of Mont Faron. Toulon is the perfect base to explore Provence & St Tropez and enjoy the playgrounds of the rich and famous.Day 3: Marina di Carrara, Italy
Marina di Carrara is a modern seaside resort with large, soft sandy beach stretching between the blue on one side and green pine woods on the other one. You can also travel easily to Cinque Terre, the famous 5 villages and explore these charming hillside towns.Day 4: Ajaccio, France
Ajaccio is the Capital of Corsica France. The birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte, you can vist his home - Maison Bonaparte which is now a museum dedicated to his life. This beautiful city has a rich history, with many wonderful inlets & beaches to visit. There is also the Museum of Fine Arts is named after Napoleon’s uncle, Joseph Fesch- Musee Fesh. Filled with works from Giovanni Bellini, Michelangelo, Veronese & more.Day 5: Cagliari, Sardinia
Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia, provides the perfect blend of modern life and medieval mystery.Day 6-7: Ibiza, Spain
Ibiza is located just off the eastern coast of Spain, home to summertime festivities like no other. Aside from it’s party symbolism, Ibiza is a beautiful island with magical inlets, crystal clear waters and secluded beaches.Day 8: Barcelona, Spain
Welcome to the cultural hub of Spain, Barcelona! Explore the stunning sights such as the Sagrada Familia and enjoy the local tapas for some truly delicious cuisine.
Traveling with bravery, strength, heart, and power come naturally when traveling on the new cruise ship, Valiant Lady. We can already feel her courage and determination quite literally bringing the ship to fruition. Following in Scarlet Lady’s footsteps, we’re preparing for the Valiant Lady to be even more beautiful than expected. We’re looking forward to her completion, and no matter where she sails, we know Valiant Lady will exhilarate the Sailors’ that travel in her care. Bon Voyage!
Travel based on Cruise Departure 02 October 2022
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations.
Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Surcharges may apply. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change.
Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur. Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost. Should gratuities or hotel service charges not already be included in your package, these are mandatory and charged by the cruise line to your onboard account on a day by day basis.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Please note – onboard benefits valued at has been converted into Australian Dollars from the onboard currency. Details of the onboard currency can be provided by your consultant at the time of enquiry.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
Please note upgrade amounts advertised may be based on lead in obstructed view staterooms.
Please note that a majority of US based (including Hawaii) hotels impose a daily mandatory additional charge that is automatically added to your bill by the hotel. There are various inclusions provided for these resort fees. These fees are separate from, cannot be prepaid prior to arrival and are in addition to our advertised package.
Please note many European hotels charge a nominal daily City Tourist Tax which is utilised locally for tourism-related purposes and to improve the local infrastructure in the area. This tax is collected by the hotels directly from the customer and the amount can vary by region, hotel size or type. Local regulations state this must be collected by the hotel and cannot be prepaid.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
** Low Deposit Policy
A second deposit (part payment) will be required/date & amount will be supplied by the consultant at time of booking.
- Cruise onboard the soon to be launched Valiant Lady - a whole new way to cruise
- Enjoy unlimited speciality dining and fitness classes onboard
- Port call highlight - enjoy an overnight stay onboard in Ibiza
- Ask us about our flexible flights and extend your stay
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|