Gold Coast & Pacific Island Hopper
7 Night Cruise + Flights + 3 BONUS Nights & Incl. $1500 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-76572
- Low Deposit from $300*pp
- 7 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- 3 BONUS Nights on The Gold Coast Including:
- Room Upgrade
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Daily Drink
- BONUS Transfer Gold Coast to Brisbane Port
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
- 7 Night South Pacific cruise from Brisbane onboard P&O Pacific Dawn in an Interior Cabin
- Economy Class flights from Sydney to Coolangatta, returning from Brisbane
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Holiday Savings
- BONUS 3 Nights, pre-cruise accommodation at the Vibe Gold Coast Hotel including:
- Hotel room upgrade from Guest Room to Guest Room with View
- Daily breakfast for 2 guests at the Curve Café
- Daily house beer, wine, or soft drink at Driftwood Social during hotel stay (limited to 1 per person per day)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi during hotel stay
- BONUS Coach transfer from Vibe Gold Coast Hotel to Brisbane Port
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Saturday, May 30, 2020.
Alternative Sail Date Saturday, November 28, 2020 *May attract a surcharge.
Additional Sail Dates*
- 28/11/2020 - *May attract a surcharge.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Brisbane, Australia
You have now arrived in Brisbane, walk down Southbank, take a ferry up the river or book a shore excursion to Australia Zoo! Founded by Australian Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin’s family you can get up close with kangaroo’s, koalas and many other interesting animals.Day 2: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 3: Noumea, New Caledonia
Discover Noumea, a surprising French paradise in the Pacific! Arts and culture are big here, as is golfing and hiking. Visit the Jean-Marie Tjibaou Cultural Centre to learn about the island’s native heritage.Day 4: Lifou, New Caledonia
Lifou stands as the largest of the three Loyalty Islands, made up of fossilised coral and shaped by lush forestry, an abundance of caves and flawless beaches.Day 5: Port Vila, Vanuatu
Welcome to Port Vila, the capital of Vanuatu. Take part in a cultural bar crawl to see the livelier side of island life, play a round of golf at the Port Vila Country Club, or explore nearby beaches with a snorkelling excursion.Day 6-7: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 8: Brisbane, Australia
You have now arrived in Brisbane, walk down Southbank, take a ferry up the river or book a shore excursion to Australia Zoo! Founded by Australian Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin’s family you can get up close with kangaroo’s, koalas and many other interesting animals.
The P&O Pacific Dawn accommodates 1,546 passengers over 11 decks. She was refurbished in 2014 and boasts the P&O Edge Adventure Park, an incredible observation deck, a three-story atrium, casino, The Dome night club and more! No one day need ever be the same on board the Pacific Dawn; there is so much to see and do!
Travel based on sail date, May 30, 2020.
Alternative travel dates may also alter the ship advertised.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur.
Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Relaxing Vibe Gold Coast Hotel stay with bonus amenities included on site
- Visit the pristine Islands of the South Pacific
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|