10 Night Cruise + Flights + 3 BONUS Nights & Incl. $4000 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-76146
- 10 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
- Prepaid Gratuities Onboard Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS Ultimate House Select Beverage Package
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
- BONUS USD $600 Shipboard Credit
- BONUS 6 Free Shore Excursions
- 2 BONUS Nights in Milan
- 1 BONUS Night in Rome
- BONUS Full-Day Sightseeing to Lake Como
- 10 Night Mediterranean cruise from Venice to Rome onboard Oceania Nautica in a Veranda Stateroom
- Return economy flights to Milan, returning from Rome including checked luggage
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- Prepaid gratuities included onboard
- BONUS Ultimate House Select Beverage Package onboard
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Holiday Savings including:
- BONUS O’Life Ultimate – USD $600 shipboard credit (per stateroom)
- BONUS O’Life Ultimate – 6 free shore excursions (per stateroom)
- BONUS 2 Nights, pre-cruise accommodation in a premium centrally located hotel in Milan
- BONUS 1 Night, post-cruise accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Rome
- BONUS Full-Day sightseeing to Lake Como from Milan
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Thursday, November 7, 2019.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Venice, Italy
You could start a discussion about Venice by praising its restaurants, wine bars, marble churches or blown glass. But you probably won’t. You’ll likely start with the fact that Venice is built on water. It is a place where people either float slowly down palace-lined man-made waterways or stroll down narrow alleyways. There’s no more of an extraordinary place to find yourself, or lose yourself.Day 2: Ancona, Italy
Visit Ancona’s well-signposted Roman remains along the way, will take you to the pink-and-white Duomo. Ancona’s large, three-storey Museo Archeologico in the old quarter is a fair place to while away an hour or two, its wacky moulded ceilings vaulting over a collection of finds ranging from red- and black-figure Greek craters to a stunning Celtic gold crown. To the south of Ancona, some 32 km up the Esino valley from Jesi, with its white cliffs, blanched pebble beaches, thick protected forests and easy-going resorts.Day 3: Dubrovnik, Croatia
Despite the magnificent 13th century walls that surround the city, Dubrovnik is one of the most welcoming cruise destinations in all of Europe. Dubbed “the pearl of the Adriatic”, this Croatian city exudes romantic charm and beautiful scenery with its shimmering marble streets, centuries-old buildings capped by bright orange roofs and lovely beaches ensconced between awesome rocky ledges.Day 4: Tirana (Durres), AlbaniaDay 5: Corfu, Greece
One of the lushest of the Greek Isles, Corfu is rimmed in dramatic blue waters and topped with tranquil hillside villages. A collection of quaint cafes in the town of Corfu feels very continental, but the island’s secluded coves and sandy beaches could only be found in the Greek Isles.Day 6: Messina (Sicily), Italy
Stroll through Messina’s Piazza Cairoli taking in magnificent fountains and cathedrals, or sip Marsala wine at a sidewalk cafe. Messina welcomes cruise ship visitors with its lovely harbour, extraordinary architecture (much of which survived a disastrous earthquake and tidal wave in 1908) and wonderful food.Day 7: Naples, Italy
Cruise to Naples, located on Italy’s stunning Amalfi coast, a city embellished in history. Touring around Naples’ grand piazzas, cathedrals and castles in the old centre will fill that cultural need. Pompeii is not too far either, a dashing city which boasts diverse cultural offerings and charming streets.Day 7: Pompeii, ItalyDay 8: Gaeta, ItalyDay 9-10: Florence/Pisa, Italy
Today you’ll have the opportunity to snap that perfect picture, supporting the Leaning Tower of Pisa then enjoying a pizza. Travel to Florence for more delicious Italian cuisine, be enamoured by the Duomo and Michelangelo’s “David” statue right before the beautiful sunset over the Arno River.Day 11: Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Endless adventures await in Rome. With two and a half thousand years of history, art and culture, it is no wonder Rome is one of the most visited cities on the planet. Gaze at the masterpieces of the Vatican or walk into the past with visits to ancient relics, historic monuments and legendary museums. Or people-watch while sipping on an espresso in a quaint cafe.
Nautica has recently undergone a multi-million dollar refurbishment to adhere to the current state of the industry. The revamped vessel is both elegant and sleek with teak decks, illustrious stone and tile finishes. The lounge, suites and staterooms offer nothing but the finest components for the discerning Oceania customer. The ship features four exquisite, open-planned restaurants, a well-equipped gym and relaxing spa, eight lounges and bars, a casino and over 340 suites and staterooms. To top it off, there will only ever be a maximum of 684 guests, taken care of by 400 professionally trained and courteous European staff!
Travel based on sail date, November 7, 2019.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur.
Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Ports of call in Italy, Croatia, Albania, & Greece
- Two days in-port in Florence to truly explore the city
- Visit to a UNESCO Site
- Amazing onboard O'Life Ultimate inclusions
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||7:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:00 am||4:00 pm|