10 Night Cruise + Flights + 3 BONUS Nights & Incl. $4000 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-76123
- 10 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
- Prepaid Gratuities Onboard Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS House Select Beverage Package
- BONUS USD $600 Shipboard Credit*
- BONUS 6 Free Shore Excursions**
- 2 BONUS Nights in New Orleans
- BONUS Flight from New Orleans to Miami
- 1 BONUS Night in Miami
- BONUS Internet Onboard
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
- 10 Night cruise from Miami onboard Oceania Riviera in a Veranda Stateroom
- Return Economy Class flightsto New Orleans, returning from Miami including checked luggage
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- Prepaid gratuities included onboard
- BONUS House Beverage Package onboard
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Holiday Savings including
- BONUS O’Life Ultimate – USD $600 shipboard credit (per stateroom*)
- BONUS O’Life Ultimate – 6 free shore excursions (per stateroom**)
- BONUS 2 Nights accommodation in a premium hotel in New Orleans
- BONUS One-Way flight from New Orleans to Miami
- BONUS 1 Night accommodation in a premium hotel in Miami
- BONUS Internet onboard
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Friday, November 15, 2019.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Miami (Florida), United States of America
Welcome to Miami! The Cuban influence of this city is evident through the many cafes and cigar shops situated in Little Havana. Spend a few hours down at the famous South Beach, explore the colourful art deco architecture, restaurants and invigorating nightclubs.Day 2: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 3: Cayo Levantado, Dominican RepublicDay 4: San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Juan’s cobblestone streets, plazas and chapels reflect its Spanish history but the second oldest city in the Americas also boasts fine beaches, lush rainforests, soaring mountain ranges, classical forts and an ideal tropical climate.Day 5: Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Measuring only 37 square miles, Phillipsburg is the smallest landmass in the world to be ruled by two opposing governments. Though both offer stunning blends of classic and modern architecture.Day 6: St. John's, Antigua & Barbuda
St. John's, the capital city of Newfoundland island. Downtown is known for its colourful row houses. Above the city is Signal Hill with walking trails and the site of the first transatlantic wireless communication, Cabot Tower, which commemorates John Cabot's discovery of Newfoundland.Day 7: Castries, St. Lucia
A mecca for outdoor enthusiasts with thriving coral reefs and rain forest preserves. Explore the world’s only drive-in volcanic crater at Sulfur Springs.Day 8: Gustavia, St. BartsDay 9-10: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 11: Miami (Florida), United States of America
Welcome to Miami! The Cuban influence of this city is evident through the many cafes and cigar shops situated in Little Havana. Spend a few hours down at the famous South Beach, explore the colourful art deco architecture, restaurants and invigorating nightclubs.
The distinctive Riviera was built in 2012 and features over 11 decks of refined elegance. The warm atmosphere typical of all Oceania ships is no different here—the Riviera offers an unbeatable level of personalised service, from its multiple dining venues, to the on-board experiences and classes available. With such stimulating entertainment on board the ship, and the rich historical landscape outside it, the Riviera is the ideal vessel to experience the Sacred Sanctuaries of Athens.
Travel based on sail date, November 15, 2019.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur.
Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||7:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:00 am||4:00 pm|