Treasures of The Greek Isles, Malta & Italy
10 Night Cruise + Flights + 4 BONUS Nights & Incl. $4000 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-76307
- Low Deposit From $200*pp!
- 10 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS FREE Beverage Package
- BONUS Stateroom Upgrade
- BONUS USD$400 Onboard Credit
- 2 BONUS Nights in Athens
- BONUS Full-Day Best of Athens Tour
- 2 BONUS Nights in Barcelona
- BONUS Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Bus
- Prepaid Gratuities Onboard Included
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
- 10 Night cruise from Athens to Barcelona onboard Norwegian Jade in an upgaded Mid-Ship Inside Stateroom
- Return Economy Class flights to Athens, returning from Barcelona including checked luggage
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- BONUS FREE Beverage Package onboard (valued at USD $2350)
- BONUS USD$400 onboard credit
- BONUS Upgrade from Inside to Mid-Ship Inside Stateroom
- BONUS 2 Nights, pre-cruise accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Athens
- BONUS Full-Day Best of Athens tour
- BONUS 2 Nights, post-cruise accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Barcelona
- BONUS Hop On Hop Off sightseeing bus in Barcelona
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Holiday Savings
- Prepaid gratuities included onboard
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
Please call us for more information on alternate dates.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Athens, Greece
Welcome to Piraeus, the port city of Athens. It is the oldest city in Greece, a guaranteed highlight is the mystical Acropolis, perched high in the hills. Just because this city is vintage don’t think that you’ll be stuck in the past – it is juxtaposed against a modern city filled with shopping, restaurants, culture and beautiful art.Day 2: Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
Ephesus was an ancient Greek city on the coast of Iona in Turkey. It is said that this city of Ephesus was created by Androclosthe son of the king of Athens. Take a trip to see the 10th-century ruins there including the Temple of Artemis a shrine of the goddess Artemis. Ephesus is also said to be home the House of Virgin Mary, as well as the St John Basilica.Day 3: Santorini, Greece
Santorini is one of the most formidable islands in the world, famed for beautiful food, pristine water and unrivalled sunsets, in the foreground are the post card whitewashed buildings. Perceptions are had about the lost city of Atlantis being located here due to Santorini’s subtle mystery.Day 4: Crete, Greece
A beautiful city located on the island of Crete, Chania has quite the historic past. Greeks, Venetians, Christians, Moors and Ottomans battled throughout the years for control of this sea side spot. The various cultures have shaped the city that stands today, offering a bonus deal for anyone visiting.Day 5: Valletta, Malta
Valletta is famed for its historical aspects including churches, curated gardens, palaces and piazzas. The Magisterial Palace now houses the Maltese Parliament in it’s centuries old structure.Day 6: Messina (Sicily), Italy
Stroll through Messina’s Piazza Cairoli taking in magnificent fountains and cathedrals, or sip Marsala wine at a sidewalk cafe. Messina welcomes cruise ship visitors with its lovely harbour, extraordinary architecture (much of which survived a disastrous earthquake and tidal wave in 1908) and wonderful food.Day 7: Naples, Italy
Cruise to Naples, located on Italy’s stunning Amalfi coast, a city embellished in history. Touring around Naples’ grand piazzas, cathedrals and castles in the old centre will fill that cultural need. Pompeii is not too far either, a dashing city which boasts diverse cultural offerings and charming streets.Day 8: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
Endless adventures await in Rome. With two and a half thousand years of history, art and culture, it is no wonder Rome is one of the most visited cities on the planet. Gaze at the masterpieces of the Vatican or walk into the past with visits to ancient relics, historic monuments and legendary museums. Or people-watch while sipping on an espresso in a quaint cafe.Day 9: Florence / Pisa (Livorno), Italy
Today you’ll have the opportunity to snap that perfect picture, supporting the Leaning Tower of Pisa then enjoying a pizza. Travel to Florence for more delicious Italian cuisine, be enamoured by the Duomo and Michelangelo’s “David” statue right before the beautiful sunset over the Arno River.Day 10: Monte Carlo, Monaco
Welcome to the play ground of the rich and famous. Monte Carlo is home to crystal clear waters, mega yachts, stunning architecture and the world renown Monte Carlo Hotel.Day 11: Barcelona, Spain
Welcome to the cultural hub of Spain, Barcelona! Explore the stunning sights such as the Sagrada Familia and enjoy the local tapas for some truly delicious cuisine.
Board the Norwegian Jade to experience Norwegian Cruise Line’s award-winning hospitality. Refurbished in 2017, this well-equipped ship is perfect for the whole family. Challenge the kids to a game of basketball or volleyball; browse original, well-known works at the art gallery; or kick back and relax with a spa treatment at the Mandara Spa before heading to the pool. Time out can be spent at Magnum’s Champagne and Wine Bar, Malting’s Whiskey Bar, or any of the 11 lounges on board. There’s so much to feast your eyes upon on board the Norwegian Jade and, with 15 dining options available, your stomach won’t get overlooked either!
Travel based on sail date, September 8, 2020.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur.
Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Enjoy the ultimate beverage package included on your cruise, valued at USD2350 per cabin
- Explore the treasures of the ancient cities of Athens, Kusadasi & Valletta
- Experience a beautiful Santorini sunset
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||7:30 am||5:00 pm|