*The End of Financial Year Sale is not combinable with any other offer
Discover the True Heart of the Canadian Rockies & Alaska
10 Day Tour + 7 Night Cruise + Flights & Incl. $4000 Bonus Value
Deal Code: MC-71102
- Low Deposit From $200* pp!
- 10 Day Tour
- 7 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- FREE Ultimate Beverage Package Onboard
- Coach Transfer from Vancouver to Seattle Port
- Tour of Banff National Park
- Visit to Lake Louise
- Ice Explorer Ride-Columbia Icefield
- Tour of Jasper National Park
- Entry & Sightseeing at Butchart Gardens
- Sightseeing Tour of Vancouver
- Prepaid Gratuities Onboard Cruise
- Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
- 10 Day – 9 Night leisurely guided coach tour on a private deluxe motorcoach with the services of a professional tour director through the Heart of the Canadian Rockies from Calgary to Seattle – with accommodation in hand-selected hotels while touring
- 7 Nights cruise onboard the Norwegian Joy from Seattle in an Inside Cabin
- Economy airfares to Calgary, returning from Seattle
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- FREE Ultimate Beverage Package onboard Norwegian Joy (valued at US$1600)
- Orientation tour of Banff National Park
- Visit to Lake Louise
- Ice Explorer Ride on the Columbia Icefield
- Orientation tour of Jasper National Park
- Entry & Sightseeing to Butchart Gardens
- Sightseeing tour of Vancouver
- Exclusive MyCruises Coach transfer from Vancouver to Seattle Cruise Port
- Prepaid Gratuities onboard cruise and tour
- Exclusive My Cruises package savings
General Sail Date Information
Tour Departs Thursday, April 30, 2020
Cruise Sails Saturday, May 9, 2020
Additional Sail Dates*
- 23/05/2020 - Tour Departs Thursday, May 14, 2020. *Surcharges apply.
- 30/05/2020 - Tour Departs Thursday, May 21, 2020. Surcharges apply.
- 15/08/2020 - Tour Departs Thursday, August 6, 2020. *Surcharges apply.
- 12/09/2020 - Tour Departs Thursday, September 3, 2020. *Surcharges apply.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Calgary, Canada
Welcome to Calgary, also known as "Cowtown" & the heart of country & western culture in Canada, however, don't let that fool you as it is still an amazing metropolitan city. Head to Calgary Two for a view of the city from the Clouds or Calgary Zoon for a fun & informative day out. If you are looking for something a little deeper then head to the Glenbow Museum & seasonally see Heritage Park Historic Village. Finally if you are Lucky enough to be here in July Do not miss the Calgary Stampede!Day 2-3: Banff, Canada
Welcome to Banff, home to the world-famous Banff National Park. Banff is one of the best year-round spots to visit in Canada as it offers both amazing activities in both Winer & Summer! From skiing & snowboarding to boating, hiking & fishing. Keep watch for local wildlife you will also find Elk & even Grizzly Bears! The peaks of Mt. Rundle & Mt. Cascade, part of the Rocky Mountains, dominate its skyline. On Banff Avenue, the main thoroughfare, boutiques & restaurants mixed with château-style hotels.Day 4: Lake Louise & Columbia Icefield
Head to the scenic beauty, Lake Louise - known for its turquoise blue water thanks to the glaciers that feed it from high above. Hiking trails wind up to the Lake Agnes Tea House for bird's-eye views. Next Stop is the Columbia Icefields, Where you will have the opportunity to go on an Ice Explorer Ride to see this amazing natural wonder.Day 5: Jasper National Park
This amazing Alpine town is another one of Canada hidden beauties. Nestled between the snow-capped Canadian Rockies, the park has glacier-fed lakes, forests and rivers. The Jasper SkyTram climbs to the summit of Whistler's Mountain. Keep your eyes out for more stunning lakes surrounded by wildlife.Day 6: Kamloops, Canada
Kamloops is where the North and South Thompson rivers meet. The riverside Secwepemc Museum & Heritage Park features the remains of a 2,000-year-old village. Visit hiking trails, bike park & numerous ski runs lie to the northeast. Cougars & bears inhabit the British Columbia Wildlife Park east of town.Day 7-8: Victoria, Canada
Roam the spacious lawns of stunning Butchart Gardens with its exotic flora, unusual topiary and exquisite fountains. Explore historic Bastion Square, the treasures of Chinatown and the many sights and sounds of the Inner Harbour.Day 9-10: Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada
Explore Canada’s cosmopolitan city of Vancouver! Relax in Stanley Park, have dinner in the second Largest China Town in North America, or take a day tour up to the mountains and see more of Canada’s spectacular West Coast! from here you will transfer from your hotel in Vancouver to your Ship in Seattle and begin sailing.Day 10: Seattle, Washington
Seattle sits on the slip of land between Puget Sound and Lake Washington, with the Olympic and Cascade Mountains serving as a dramatic backdrop for this cosmopolitan city. Soar up the futuristic Space Needle and experience the views atop this stunning landmark created for the 1962 World’s Fair.Day 11: At Sea
Let the luxury and adventure continue onboard! Spend your day lazing by the sprawling pools, impressing the thrill-seekers with endless family-friendly activities, indulging your tastebuds at the elaborate dining district, sipping cocktails at the chic bars and being amazed as you relish world-class live entertainment. There is so much to see and do onboard, you’ll be begging for more days at sea!Day 12: Ketchikan, Alaska
Today’s adventure brings us to Ketchikan, another fascinating location on the Alaskan coast. Visit a Native American village, watch a lumberjack show, take a trip to the Misty Fjords or go crab fishing!Day 13: Juneau, Alaska
The only state capital in the USA that can only be reached by boat or seaplane. With no road access and its extreme remote location, the wildlife and wilderness in Juneau are second to none! Go sea kayaking, pan for gold, visit a salmon hatchery, or take a whale watching trip. Don’t miss the Mendenhall Glacier and a glimpse back to the ice-age!Day 14: Icy Strait Point, Alaska
Icy Strait Point offers travellers the chance to view stunning wildlife like humpback whales, orcas, seals, eagles, and brown bears. You can then explore monuments of the region’s fishing heritage.Day 15: At Sea
Let the luxury and adventure continue onboard! Spend your day lazing by the sprawling pools, impressing the thrill-seekers with endless family-friendly activities, indulging your tastebuds at the elaborate dining district, sipping cocktails at the chic bars and being amazed as you relish world-class live entertainment. There is so much to see and do onboard, you’ll be begging for more days at sea!Day 16: Victoria, Canada
Roam the spacious lawns of stunning Butchart Gardens with its exotic flora, unusual topiary and exquisite fountains. Explore historic Bastion Square, the treasures of Chinatown and the many sights and sounds of the Inner Harbour.Day 17: Seattle, Washington
Seattle sits on the slip of land between Puget Sound and Lake Washington, with the Olympic and Cascade Mountains serving as a dramatic backdrop for this cosmopolitan city. Soar up the futuristic Space Needle and experience the views atop this stunning landmark created for the 1962 World’s Fair.
Cruise Alaska, Caribbean, Mexican Riviera & more in complete style aboard Norwegian Joy. Reap total happiness aboard this majestic vessel as thrill-seekers rejoice with a 2-level race track & a virtual world in the Galaxy Pavilion while those looking to relax are pampered in extravagance in the brand-new, first-rate Concierge Accommodation. Animal-lovers can make friends with the pod of whales playing alongside the ship, & those after a killer view will love The Waterfront dining promenade! True to its name, the Norwegian Joy is the place of ultimate delight.
Travel based on tour departure on April 30, 2020 & cruise sailing on May 9, 2020.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and tour itinerary may occur. Tour Itinerary schedule is based on 2019 and there may be minor amendments upon 2020 release.
Accommodation is subject to change and availability. Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice. Transfers are not included on arrival in Calgary or departure in Seattle – can be added on for additional cost.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
Upgrade amounts are based on low season May departure and may fluctuate for alternative travel dates.
Shore excursion credit is based on $50 per port per cabin.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Leisurely escorted tour – take your time over 10 days
- Stay in the heart of the Canadian Rockies – highlights Lake Louise, Banff, Butchart Gardens
- NCL Joy – recently refurbished
- Drinks package onboard included
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|