Ultimate Springtime European Discovery
8 Night Cruise + Flights + 5 BONUS Nights & Incl. $3000 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-76684
- Low Deposit From $400*pp!
- 8 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- 2 BONUS Nights in London
- BONUS Rail Journey from London to Paris
- 2 BONUS Nights in Paris
- BONUS Rail Journey from Paris to Barcelona
- 1 BONUS Night in Barcelona
- BONUS Upgrade to a Fantastica Cabin
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
- 8 Night cruise from Barcelona to Venice onboard MSC Opera in an upgraded Oceanview Fantastica Experience Cabin
- Return Economy Class flights to London, returning from Venice including checked luggage
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Holiday Savings including:
- BONUS Upgrade from a Bella to an Oceanview Fantastica Experience Cabin onboard
- Fantastica Experience includes: choice of the best locations of cabin; 24-hour room service; breakfast in your cabin daily; priority preferred dinner times; & more!
- BONUS 2 Nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in London
- BONUS Eurostar rail journey from London to Paris
- BONUS 2 Nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Paris
- BONUS Scenic rail journey from Paris to Barcelona
- BONUS 1 Night accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Barcelona
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Saturday, April 18, 2020.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Barcelona, Spain
Welcome to the cultural hub of Spain, Barcelona! Explore the stunning sights such as the Sagrada Familia and enjoy the local tapas for some truly delicious cuisine.Day 2: Palma De Mallorca, Spain
The city was founded 2100 years ago and is overflowing with history. Wander the cobblestone streets and alleyways that surround the Gothic cathedral as the focal point of Palma.Day 3: Marseille, France
Founded in 600BC, Provence (Marseille) is the oldest city in France. The city is filled with terracotta-roofed buildings, while visits to the city of Avignon and quiet locales of Le Baux and Aix en Provence are must do’s.Day 4: Genoa, Italy
Genoa is known for its key role in maritime trade over several centuries. Narrow streets open onto monumental squares like Piazza de Ferrari, site of an iconic bronze fountain and Teatro Carlo Felice opera house.Day 5: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
Endless adventures await in Rome. With two and a half thousand years of history, art and culture, it is no wonder Rome is one of the most visited cities on the planet. Gaze at the masterpieces of the Vatican or walk into the past with visits to ancient relics, historic monuments and legendary museums. Or people-watch while sipping on an espresso in a quaint cafe.Day 6: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 7: Kotor, Montenegro
Welcome to this beautiful port town in Montenegro. Gaze upon terracotta roofs, clear waters and fresh local seafood right by the sea. This is the perfect destination to sit back and relax amongst the towering mountains of Montenegro.Day 8: Split, Croatia
This Mediterranean city on the eastern shores of the Adriatic has a long and eventful history dating back to the awesome Diocletian’s Palace (circa 295 A.D.) in the centre of the city. Split offers cruise guests a wealth of exciting places to visit, from the majestic cathedral and marble streets in the centre of town to the harbour area with its cafe-filled promenades and views of coastal mountains.Day 9: Venice, Italy
You could start a discussion about Venice by praising its restaurants, wine bars, marble churches or blown glass. But you probably won’t. You’ll likely start with the fact that Venice is built on water. It is a place where people either float slowly down palace-lined man-made waterways or stroll down narrow alleyways. There’s no more of an extraordinary place to find yourself, or lose yourself.
Travel based on sail date, April 18, 2020.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur.
Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Experience springtime in Europe, without the heat & crowds
- Tick off must see cities and ports in one holiday
- Bonus Fantastica Experience Cabin upgrade
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||7:30 am||5:00 pm|