Fijian Island Discovery
4 Night Cruise + Flights + Free Upgrades + 4 BONUS Nights & Incl. $3000 Bonus Value
Deal Code: MC-78023
- 4 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- Snorkeling Equipment & Kayaks
- Glass Bottomed Boat Excursions
- Village & Island Visits
- Cultural Activities
- Meke & Lovo Feast
- Guided Island Walks
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS Cruise Cabin Upgrade
- BONUS 4 Nights
- BONUS Exclusive VIP Concierge Service
- BONUS Room Upgrade
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruise Package Savings
- 4 Night Fijian Island Cruise Onboard MV Reef Endeavour in an Upgraded Ocean Stateroom
- Return Economy Airfares to Nadi Including Checked Luggage
- All Onboard Meals, Plus Complimentary 24hr Self-serve Tea & Coffee
- Snorkeling Equipment, Kayaks, Glass-bottomed Boat Excursions, Village & Island Visits, Cultural Activities, Meke & Lovo Feast, Guided Island Walks
- Marine Biologist led tours and lectures
- Captain’s Kids Club (5-9 years old)
- Wifi in public areas when at anchor.
- All Port Taxes & Charges Included Onboard
- BONUS Upgrade from a Porthole Cabin D to Ocean Stateroom C
- BONUS 4 Nights Accommodation at Either the Westin Denarau or Sheraton Fiji Resort with Buffet Breakfast Daily & WiFi
- BONUS Exclusive VIP concierge service including 24 Hour Customer Care Support, meet & greet at Nadi Airport with a welcome shell necklace, refreshing drink & cold face towel.
- BONUS Room upgrade at the Sheraton or Westin from Ocean Breeze to Ocean View Room
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruise Package Holiday Savings
General Sail Date Information
Available Sail Dates;
January, 14th & 21st 2020
February, 11th & 18th 2020
March, 17th, 24th & 31st
Additional Sail Dates*
- 08/10/2019 - *surcharges apply
- 17/12/2019 - *surcharges apply
- 24/12/2019 - *surcharges apply
- 31/12/2019 - *surcharges apply
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Port Denarau, Fiji
Bula and Welcome to Fiji! Fly into Nadi and enjoy your 2 Night Pre-cruise at either the Westin Denarau or Sheraton Fiji Resort with Buffet Breakfast Daily & WiFiDay 2: Port Denarau, Fiji
Welcome to Fiji's Viti Levu island. Find cafes, restaurants, bars, retail outlets and day spas in Port Denarau or visit nearby Nadi Town, just a short 10-minute drive away. Sailing, fishing, snorkeling and 4WD adventures are popular excursions.Day 3: Port Denarau, Fiji
Welcome to Fiji's Viti Levu island. Find cafes, restaurants, bars, retail outlets and day spas in Port Denarau or visit nearby Nadi Town, just a short 10-minute drive away. Sailing, fishing, snorkeling and 4WD adventures are popular excursions.Day 4: Port Denarau, Fiji
Welcome to Fiji's Viti Levu island. Find cafes, restaurants, bars, retail outlets and day spas in Port Denarau or visit nearby Nadi Town, just a short 10-minute drive away. Sailing, fishing, snorkelling and 4WD adventures are popular excursions.Day 5: Port Denarau, Fiji
Embark Onboard the MV Reef Endeavour and set sail to Captain Cook's Private island of TivuaDay 6: Tivua - Brothers Island - Naviti Island
Tivua, Captain Cook's Private island is surrounded by 500 acres of coral reef, this is a great opportunity to practice your snorkeling skills straight off the beach. There is also a volleyball court, kayaks and stand up paddleboards and the opportunity for a leisurely 10min walk around the island. Continue onto the idyllic bay at Brothers Island and the spectacular Naviti Island.Day 7: Yasawa Island - Sawa-i-lau
Discover the legendary grandeur of Sawa-i-lau and the famous limestone caves. Swimming in the cave lagoon is a wondrous experience. Visit a local school for a memorable experience you will never forget. Snorkel over spectacular coral gardens, swim in fabled lagoons or test your fitness with a climb to the peak behind the school on Yasawa IslandDay 8: Sawa-i-lau - Yaqeta - Drawaqa
Cruise the soaring volcanic peaks of the Yasawas & discover a myriad of fish in the coral reef and laze in the warm stands of Yaqete. Cruise the spectacular channels to Drawaqa for amazing snorkelling.Day 9: Port Denarau, Fiji
Disembark the MV Reef Endeavour & begin your journey home
MV Reef Endeavour is a purpose-built small cruise ship catering to 130 passengers, sailing Fiji’s pristine waters. The ships intimate size ensures that all passengers receive personal attention in an atmosphere of informality and relaxation.
MV Reef Endeavour offers passengers 4 levels of accommodation with 63 suites, Ocean Staterooms and Porthole cabins. Each cabin is approximately 14 or 28 sq metres and features:
- Private ensuite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer and international shaver point
- 240V power
- Shampoo, soaps and towels
- Serviced daily.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations.
Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change.
Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur.
Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
These fares/prices may change due to the availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations & visas are the responsibility of the traveling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada & the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Bonus Cabin Upgrade & Bonus Room Upgrade!
- Explore the Beautiful Mamanuca & Northern Yasawa Islands
- Snorkel, Dive or Swim Daily in Pristine Waters
- Visit the Famous Sawa-i-au Aquamarine Limestone Lagoon
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||7:30 am||5:00 pm|