Charms of Asia
5 Night Cruise + Flights + 2 BONUS Nights & Incl. $2500 Bonus Value
Deal Code: MC-70251
- 5 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Pre-Paid Gratuities Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings Including a Cabin Upgrade
- 2 BONUS Pre-Cruise Nights Stay at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel Including:
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Room
- Welcome Cocktails for 2 on Arrival
- One-Time Buffet Dinner for 2
- Executive Club Lounge Access for 2 with Daily Afternoon Cocktails & Snacks
- Complimentary Internet Access over Wi-Fi
- 5 Night cruise onboard Genting Dream in an upgraded Balcony Cabin
- Return Economy Class airfares to Singapore including checked luggage
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- Pre-Paid Gratuities onboard
- All port taxes & charges included
- Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings including a cabin upgrade onboard from Inside to Balcony
- BONUS 2 Nights, pre-cruise stay at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel in a Deluxe Room including:
- Welcome cocktails for 2 on arrival
- One-time buffet dinner for 2
- Executive club lounge access for 2 including daily afternoon cocktails & snacks
- Complimentary wireless internet access
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Sunday, March 15, 2020.
Alternate Sail Date Tuesday, October 20, 2020. *Surcharges may apply and itinerary may vary.
Additional Sail Dates*
- 20/10/2020 - *Surcharges may apply and itinerary may vary.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Singapore, Singapore
Visit Universal Studios, ride the observational Singapore Flyer, wander through the magical Gardens by the Bay. There’s plenty to do in this magical city, it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll want to revisit to explore everything on offer.Day 2: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 3: Ko Samui, Thailand
Spend your day on the beautiful island of Ko Samui. This tropical paradise boasts lush rainforest, beaches lined with shady palm trees, and warm turquoise water perfect for an afternoon swim.Day 4: Laem Chabang, Thailand
Welcome to Laem Chabang, the gateway to Bangkok. Thailand’s capital of Bangkok is a 24/7 city, full of enchanting streets and year round heat. Once you’ve explored the bustling shops and markets of Bangkok, you can head one hour south to Pattaya, a popular beach resort town, or spend the day at Nong Nuch Village to see the exotic plants and wildlife.Day 5: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 6: Singapore, Singapore
Visit Universal Studios, ride the observational Singapore Flyer, wander through the magical Gardens by the Bay. There’s plenty to do in this magical city, it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll want to revisit to explore everything on offer.
For entertainment, catch a world-class live concert, book in at the cinema and be ‘wowed’ at the virtual reality ECS Experience Lab. Shop your heart out at the myriad of boutique stores, indulge in a wellness treatment at Crystal Life Spa, freshen up at Gentlemen’s Barber or release your inner child at the epic Waterslide Park! When hunger strikes, chose from a first-rate list of Asian-fusion, international or casual pool deck dining. The Genting Dream really is the place where holiday dreams come true.
Travel based on sail date, March 15, 2020.
Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are per person, based on twin share. Prices are subject to availability and subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Accommodation can be pre or post cruise and subject to availability and flight scheduling, advised by consultant at time of booking.
Gratuities are payable onboard. Airport departure lounge is 3 hours in duration.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
My Cruise Highlights
Cruise Line: Dream Cruises Line
Ship: Genting Dream
Departs: Singapore, Singapore
Countries Visited: Singapore & Thailand
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|