Charms of Asia
5 Night Cruise + Flights + 2 BONUS Nights & Incl. $2500 Bonus Value
Deal Code: MC-70251
outbound_city_select == syd
- 5 Night Cruise
- Return Airfares to Singapore
- Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS 2 Nights in Singapore
- BONUS Upgrade to Balcony Stateroom
- BONUS Hotel Experiences
- 5 Night cruise onboard Genting Dream in an upgraded Balcony Stateroom
- Return airfares to Singapore including checked luggage
- All meals in complimentary dining venues and selected non-alcoholic beverages
- Wide range of activities and entertainment whilst onboard
- All port taxes & charges Included
- BONUS 2 Nights pre-cruise stay at the Marriott Singapore Tang Plaza in a deluxe room with buffet breakfast daily
- BONUS welcome cocktails for 2 on arrival at the Marriott
- BONUS one-time buffet dinner for 2 people at the Marriott
- BONUS Executive Club lounge access at the Marriott for 2 persons throughout your stay which includes buffet breakfast, complimentary snacks, hors d’oeuvres and desert throughout the day, complimentary cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages
- BONUS double upgrade from interior stateroom to a balcony stateroom
- Exclusive My Cruises package savings
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Sunday, October 20, 2019
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Singapore, Singapore
Visit Universal Studios, ride the observational Singapore Flyer, wander through the magical Gardens by the Bay. There’s plenty to do in this magical city, it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll want to revisit to explore everything on offer.Day 2: Penang, Malaysia
Penang is the northern gateway to Malaysia and is home to the countries oldest British settlement. Georgetown is a must visit, boasting the largest collection of pre-war residences in Southeast Asia and continues to maintain the quintessential heritage thanks to the protection of Penang Heritage Trust.Day 3: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket boasts some of the worlds most stunning coastlines, reef structures, sandy beaches and 5 star resorts. Venture in to the capital to view the juxtaposition of historic structures being absorbed by new shops, restaurants and cafes.Day 4: Langkawi, Malaysia
Welcome to Langkawi where you’ll be greeted by crystal blue waters and flawless beaches. Taste the local cuisine, explore an abundance of caves and waterfalls or delve underwater to bask in the marine life.Day 5: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Explore the capital of Malaysia with it’s futuristic skyline dominated by the Petronas Twin Towers. Look out over the city from the observation deck and indulge in some local street food for a change of pace or maybe some fine dining and shopping.Day 6: Singapore, Singapore
Visit Universal Studios, ride the observational Singapore Flyer, wander through the magical Gardens by the Bay. There’s plenty to do in this magical city, it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll want to revisit to explore everything on offer.
For entertainment, catch a world-class live concert, book in at the cinema and be ‘wowed’ at the virtual reality ECS Experience Lab. Shop your heart out at the myriad of boutique stores, indulge in a wellness treatment at Crystal Life Spa, freshen up at Gentlemen’s Barber or release your inner child at the epic Waterslide Park! When hunger strikes, chose from a first-rate list of Asian-fusion, international or casual pool deck dining. The Genting Dream really is the place where holiday dreams come true.
Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are per person, based on twin share. Prices are subject to availability and subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice. Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing. Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Accommodation can be pre or post cruise and subject to availability and flight scheduling, advised by consultant at time of booking.
Gratuities are payable onboard. Airport departure lounge is 3 hours in duration.
outbound_city_select == syd
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||7:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:00 am||4:00 pm|