Top End & Indonesia Explorer
14 Night Cruise + Flights & Incl. $2500 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-77619
- 14 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- Domestic Flight to Meet the Cruise
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Breakfast Daily
- Welcome Cocktails
- Buffet Dinner for 2
- Executive Club Lounge Access
- Daily Afternoon Cocktails & Snacks
- BONUS 2 Nights Post-Cruise in Signapore
- BONUS Pre-Paid Gratuities
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruise Holiday Savings
- 14 Night Cruise from Sydney to Singapore Onboard Explorer Dream in an Inside Cabin
- Economy Flights to Singapore Flying with Singapore Airlines including 30kg Checked Luggage
- One Way Flight to Sydney to Meet Your Cruise from Your Capital City
- All Onboard Meals in Complimentary Dining Venues & Selected Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Wide Range of Onboard Activities & Entertainment.
- All Port Taxes & Charges Included Onboard
- Pre-paid Gratuities Onboard Included
- BONUS 2 Nights, Post-cruise Stay at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel in a Deluxe Room with Breakfast Daily
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruise Package Holiday Savings
- Welcome Cocktails for 2, at the Marriott, on Arrival
- One Time Buffet Dinner for 2 at the Marriott
- Executive Club Lounge Access for 2, Including Daily Afternoon Cocktails & Snacks at the Marriott
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access at the Marriott
General Sail Date Information
Set sail on Sunday, March 1, 2020
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Sydney, Australia
Set sail onboard the Explorer DreamDay 2: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 3: Gladstone, Australia
Welcome to the vibrant hub of Queensland’s Gladstone! Take in the stunning turquoise waters as you dip in the Southern Barrier Reef or see what the region has to offer in the main street shops and boutiques.Day 4: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 5: Cairns, Australia
Enjoy one of the finest locations in North Queensland, a city surrounded by lush rain forest, crystal clear waters and beautiful coral of the Great Barrier Reef. If you’re tempted for an adrenaline rush then spend some time on a crocodile spotting adventure!Day 6-7: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 8: Darwin, Australia
Darwin is one of the far north’s true underestimated beauties. Food and festival culture is big and there seems to always be something to do or see. Explore tropical parklands or opt for a safer way to see the native wildlife at the city’s Crocosaurus Cove! Explore the capital of Northern Territory, in particular the stunning Kakadu National Park. Home to beautiful landscapes and an abundance of wildlife, Kakadu is like nothing you’ve ever witnessed.Day 9-10: At Sea
Relaxed and rejuvenated after a few days sailing you have now arrived in Bali. This is a popular tourist destination due to the stunning scenery, great weather, and huge range of activities on offer. Shop for local handicrafts in the rural village of Ubud, go white water rafting, or learn about farming on a rice paddy.Day 12: Lombok, Indonesia
Lombok is an Indonesian island east of Bali, part of the Lesser Sunda Island chain. Famous for beaches & surfing spots, particularly in south Lombok. While Lombok’s west coast has reefs for diving and snorkelling, and a sea turtle hatchery.Day 13: Surabaya, Indonesia
Surabaya is a vibrant city on the Indonesian island of Java. Explore the city, taking in an authentic side of Indonesian city life. Bask in the unique mix of skyscrapers, canals and the cities spectacular buildings, reflective of their Dutch Colonial past. Whether your a foodie, shopper or adventurer at heart this thriving Indonesian city as something exciting around the corner for you to experience.Day 14: At Sea
Disembark the Explorer Dream, and begin your post cruise adventure through Singapore.
Joining the Dream Cruises family in 2019 with a USD30 million transformation, Explorer Dream leads the way in luxury. Indulge in delectable dining offering the best of “East meets West” dishes and heavenly wellness treatments at Crystal Life Spa as you traverse the seas en route to Queensland’s famed Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand’s stunning hotspots and Tasmania’s imposing landscapes. Deluxe accommodation, world-class entertainment and state-of-the-art leisure facilities are just the beginning aboard Explorer Dream.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, &subject to availability and currency fluctuations.
Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Domestic flight to Sydney included only when you pay departure city surcharge
Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Itinerary & inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising & itinerary may occur.
Accommodation is subject to change & availability. Shore excursions & other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Dream Cruise's New Ship the Explorer Dream
- Farewell Australia as Explorer Dream Heads Back to Asia
- Day Trip at The Great Barrier Reef
- 2 Nights in Singapore After Your Cruise
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||7:30 am||5:00 pm|