Christmas In Asia
5 Night Cruise + Flights + 2 BONUS Nights & Incl. $2000 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-76934
- 5 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
- Prepaid Gratuities Onboard Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- 2 BONUS Nights in Singapore
- Staying at The 5* Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
- Complimentary Room Upgrade
- Buffet Breakfast Daily
- Welcome Cocktail for 2
- Buffet Dinner for 2
- Executive Club Lounge
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Holiday Savings
- 5 Night Christmas cruise from Singapore onboard Genting Dream in an Inside Cabin
- Return Economy Class flights to Singapore including checked luggage
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- Prepaid gratuities included onboard
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Holiday Savings
- BONUS 2 Nights, pre-cruise accommodation at the 5* Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel including:
- Room upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Premier Deluxe Room
- Buffet breakfast daily for 2
- Welcome cocktail for 2
- Buffet dinner for 2 at Marriott Cafe (once per stay)
- Executive club lounge access for two throughout stay including complimentary afternoon cocktails & snacks, & complimentary Wi-Fi
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Sunday, December 22, 2019.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Singapore, Singapore
Visit Universal Studios, ride the observational Singapore Flyer, wander through the magical Gardens by the Bay. There’s plenty to do in this magical city, it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll want to revisit to explore everything on offer.Day 2: Penang, Malaysia
Penang is the northern gateway to Malaysia and is home to the countries oldest British settlement. Georgetown is a must visit, boasting the largest collection of pre-war residences in Southeast Asia and continues to maintain the quintessential heritage thanks to the protection of Penang Heritage Trust.Day 3: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket boasts some of the worlds most stunning coastlines, reef structures, sandy beaches and 5 star resorts. Venture in to the capital to view the juxtaposition of historic structures being absorbed by new shops, restaurants and cafes.Day 4: Kaw (Nyaung Oo Phee), MyanmarDay 5: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 6: Singapore, Singapore
Visit Universal Studios, ride the observational Singapore Flyer, wander through the magical Gardens by the Bay. There’s plenty to do in this magical city, it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll want to revisit to explore everything on offer.
For entertainment, catch a world-class live concert, book in at the cinema and be ‘wowed’ at the virtual reality ECS Experience Lab. Shop your heart out at the myriad of boutique stores, indulge in a wellness treatment at Crystal Life Spa, freshen up at Gentlemen’s Barber or release your inner child at the epic Waterslide Park! When hunger strikes, chose from a first-rate list of Asian-fusion, international or casual pool deck dining. The Genting Dream really is the place where holiday dreams come true.
Travel based on sail date, December 22, 2019.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change.
Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur.
Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Pre-cruise stay at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel with lots of inclusions
- Be away for Christmas
- Explore exotic destinations
- Spend Christmas Day on an island paradise
My Cruise Highlights
Cruise Line: Dream Cruise Line
Ship: Genting Dream
Departs: Singapore, Singapore
Countries Visited: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, & Myanmar
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||7:30 am||5:00 pm|