Royal Mediterranean Highlights
14 Night Cruise + Flights + 4 BONUS Nights + $4000 Bonus Value
Deal Code: MC-69482
- 14 NIGHT Cruise
- All Onboard Meals
- Room Service & Entertainment Onboard
- Traditional Afternoon Tea Daily
- Port & Handling Fees & Sea Fuel Supplements Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS My Cruises Package Savings
- 2 BONUS Nights in London
- 2 BONUS Nights in Paris
- Eurostar Rail Ticket from London to Paris
- US$400 Onboard Credit Per Cabin
- Economy Class airfare from Sydney to London, returning from Paris
- 14 Nights onboard the Queen Victoria sailing from London Southampton
- All onboard meals & snacks along with tea, coffee, water & fruit juice are available all day
- 24 hour room service, and daytime & nightly entertainment
- Traditional afternoon tea is served each day in the Queens Room
- Port & handling fees & sea fuel supplements included
- BONUS My Cruises Package Savings
- BONUS 2 Nights accommodation in a luxury hotel in London
- BONUS 2 Nights accommodation in a luxury hotel in Paris
- BONUS Private airport transfers in London & Paris
- BONUS Return transfers with Cunard from London to Southampton
- BONUS Eurostar rail ticket from London to Paris
- BONUS Up to US$400 onboard credit per cabin
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Monday, October 21, 2019.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Southampton (London), England (United Kingdom)
Welcome to the bustling port of Southampton where you can venture to nearby London and make the most of your day. See London’s highlights including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, more pubs than you could poke a stick at and an array of markets including Spitalfield.
Launched in 2007, The Queen Victoria carries 1,988 passengers on worldwide itineraries. This stunning vessel has a large array of luxury choices on board. Start with the Queens Room, this ballroom is the social hub of the ship where you can enjoy Afternoon Tea service during the day and elegant balls and cocktail events by night. The Cunard Grills experience has been rated as one of the best at sea which will surely impress even the most discerning traveller. Exclusive lounge areas create a warmth intimacy whilst being on a large ship. Other notable aspects of Victoria are the Winter Garden, expansive library, Royal Court Theatre for amazing productions and The Royal Spa for the ultimate element of relaxation.
On-board activities reflect her elegant decor and traditional ambiance which include ballroom dancing, croquet, and bridge to name a few.
Travel based on cruise departure on 21 October 2019.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur. Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing. Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
There is a cover charge payable at The Verandah restaurant and in the speciality dining options offered in the Lido Restaurant. Gratuities payable onboard.
Up to US$400 Onboard credit per cabin advertised is based on booking a Princess Grill suite.
Inside cabin receive US$160 onboard credit per cabin.
Oceanview cabin receive US$180 onboard credit per cabin.
Balcony cabin receive US$220 onboard credit per cabin.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Includes EuroStar & Paris stay after cruise
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|