Red Centre & New Zealand Discovery
12 Night Cruise + 6 Day Tour+ Flights + 1 BONUS Night & Incl. $3500 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-76433
- Low Deposit From $300* pp
- 6 Day Tour
- 12 Night Cruise
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- 1 BONUS Night in Adelaide
- BONUS Uluru Sacred Sites & Sunrise Tour
- BONUS Kata Tjuta Tour
- BONUS Guided Climb to the Rim of Kings Canyon
- BONUS Simpson's Gap Tour
- BONUS West MacDonnell Ranges Tour
- BONUS Transfers
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
- 6 Day guided tour through from Uluru to Alice Springs
- 5 Nights accommodation in hand-selected superior hotels whilst touring
- 12 Night cruise from Adelaide to Auckland onboard Cunard’s Queen Elizabeth in an Interior Cabin
- One-way Economy Class airfares from Sydney to Uluru
- One-way Economy Class airfares from Alice Springs to Adelaide
- One-way Economy Class airfares from Auckland to Sydney
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Holiday Savings
- BONUS 1 Night, pre-cruise accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Adelaide
- BONUS Uluru sacred sites & sunrise tour & sunset barbeque dinner
- BONUS Kata Tjuta tour including Waipa Gorge & sunset viewing
- BONUS Guided climb to the rim of Kings Canyon
- BONUS Simpson’s Gap & West MacDonnell ranges tour including Glen Helen Gorge & Ellery Creek
- BONUS Coach transfer from Uluru to Kings Canyon
- BONUS Coach transfer from Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
- BONUS Arrival transfers in Uluru
- BONUS Departure transfers in Alice Springs
General Sail Date Information
Tour Departs on Saturday, November 21, 2020
Set Sail on Friday, November 27, 2020
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Adelaide, Australia
South Australia’s capital offers world-class vineyards, never ending hills and calm beaches. With the strong European presence, great food, wine and art has risen to popularity in this bustling city.Day 2: Kangaroo Island, Australia
Acting as the third largest island in Australia, you will stumble upon an abundance of native wildlife such as kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and fur seals. Aside from animals, the island is home to fisherman and farmers who produce fresh food and dishes that can’t be missed! At the end of the day, take a moment to absorb the diverse landscape that Kangaroo Island exudes.Day 3: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 4: Burnie, Australia
Situated on the Northwest coast of Tasmania, Burnie is known for their cheese, whisky and ceramics. Keep an eye out for adorable penguins and an Australian icon, the platypus.Day 5: Melbourne, Australia
Explore one of Australia’s most culturally rich cities with an eclectic urban edge, boasting an array of food, art and sports! A visit to Luna Park is a great way to spend your day in the beautiful city of Melbourne.Day 6-7: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 8: Fiordland National Park, New Zealand (Cruising)
Fiordland National Park is renown for its incredible glacier-carved fiords which make up Doubtful and Milford sound. Bask in the views of Mitre Peak from the forest trail filled with beech treesor head nearby to see the Earl Mountains relfecting in the pristine surface if Mirror Lakes.Day 9: Dunedin, New Zealand
Embodying a Scottish heritage while shaped by a Victorian and Edwardian influence, you can feel right at home in the heart of this culturally rich city.Day 10: Christchurch, New ZealandDay 11: Wellington, New Zealand
Explore the charm of one of New Zealand’s most well-known cities, it may be compact but there is an abundance of activities to partake in. Step out of the city to the embrace of green hillsides or venture further to see the countryside and rugged coastline.Day 12: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 13: Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland is surrounded by 48 erupted volcanic structures which are spread around the city and present some stunning views. This is also the best spot for the shop-a-holics on-board, spanning from luxury brands to open-air markets. If you’d prefer something involving nature, Auckland also has lush rain forests, coastal trails and sparkling beaches!
Queen Elizabeth is the third Cunard ship in the fleet, blessed by Her Majesty in 2010. She carries 2,068 passengers over 12 decks and has a range of staterooms from the luxurious Queens Grill Suites, to inside and single cabins. Her elegance and modern assets have cemented her as a firm fan favourite amongst travellers. Whilst on board you’ll have a selection of the finest activities, cuisine and treatments fit for a royal. Relax at The Garden Lounge with a bottle of champagne and canapes, try out the games deck for some physical stimulation or the Queens Room for ball room dancing and performances. The Royal Spa, Royal Arcade and The Verandah are all perfect ways to spend your Cunard journey, no matter how long you’re on board for!
Travel based on sail date, November 27, 2020.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur.
Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Visit sacred sites in the Red Centre including Uluru & Kata Tjuta
- Enjoy stunning outback sunsets with sparkling wine
- Explore remote Kangaroo Island & Burnie
- Cruise the pristine waters of Fjordland National Park
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|