Northbound Escape to Bali
6 Night Cruise + Flight + Transfers + Tour + 5 BONUS Nights & Incl. $2000 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-74177
- 6 Night Cruise
- One-Way Flight
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS Beverage Package
- 5 BONUS Nights in Seminyak
- Ubud & Rice Fields Sightseeing Tour
- Benoa Port to Seminyak Hotel Transfers
- Seminyak Hotel to Denpassar Airport Transfers
- BONUS My Cruises Package Savings
- 6 Night cruise from Fremantle to Bali onboard Vasco da Gama in an Interior Cabin
- One-way Economy Class flight from Denpasar to Perth including luggage
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- BONUS Beverage package including beer, wine by the glass, cocktails & spirits
- BONUS 5 Nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Seminyak including breakfast daily
- BONUS full-day Ubud & Rice Fields sightseeing tour
- BONUS Benoa Port to Seminyak hotel transfers
- BONUS Seminyak hotel to Denpasar Airport transfers
- BONUS My Cruises Exclusive Package Savings
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Monday, January 13, 2020.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Fremantle, Australia
Welcome to the dynamic port of Fremantle! Just 30 Minutes form Western Australians Capital city; Fremantle is a bustling port city with the best preserved 19th-century port streetscape. From great coffee to street food & jazz bars there is something for everyone in this amazing town. One of the most popular attractions in Fremantle is the old Fremantle Prison built in the 1850s you can take a tour with a guide & paddle through the underground water tunnels.Day 2-4: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 5: Broome, Australia
Beautiful Broome is a unique coastal town in the Kimberly region. Broome is where Australia's beautiful red desert meets the crystal blue sea. Vist the famous Cable Beach & enjoy a beach camel ride. A favourite for most visitors to Broome is the local pearl farms which you can get to via from Roebuck bay!Day 6: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 7: Bali, Indonesia
Relaxed and rejuvenated after a few days sailing you have now arrived in Bali. This is a popular tourist destination due to the stunning scenery, great weather, and huge range of activities on offer. Shop for local handicrafts in the rural village of Ubud, go white water rafting, or learn about farming on a rice paddy.
Vasco da Gama has been a highly-esteemed cruise ship decades and is now the newest addition to the world-class Cruise & Maritime Voyages (CMV) fleet. This first-rate vessel boasts rich heritage and maritime pedigree combining refurbished contemporary interiors with traditional cruise style. The multimillion-dollar refresh in 2015 has ensured beautiful, chic facilities across 10 fully-air-conditioned decks. With up to 80% of cabins guaranteeing an ocean view, its 1,220 passengers are in for a truly memorable cruise experience.
Beautifully-appointed cabins and suites ensure superior comfort, deluxe amenities and ease of access to relaxing pools, spas, activities and restaurants. Hop aboard Vasco da Gama to wine and dine by the sea at the moodily-lit, elegant Eurasia or brunch all day at the light and fresh Waterfront restaurants. Experience incredible shows at the fabulous Hollywood Lounge, or try your luck at the onboard casino. Have a hit of tennis, an invigorating massage, then dance the night away with new friends as you watch the world sail by. A well-deserved break is waiting for you aboard the Vasco da Gama!
Travel based on cruise departure on 13 January 2020.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur. Accommodation is subject to change and availability. Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages requires all passengers to hold comprehensive travel insurance prior to embarkation. Please note – you may be asked to present a copy of your comprehensive travel insurance policy upon check-in at the pier.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Natural Marvels and Cultural Wonderlands - Set sail for magical Bali from Fremantle and experience the best of Northwest Australia. After a few days relaxing onboard Vasco da Gama, you can then, experience the beauty of Broome, gateway to the Kimberley and home to the world-famous Cable Beach and South Sea Pearls. Then, arrive in Bali to enjoying the island’s spectacular beauty, relaxed lifestyle and cultural wonders.
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||7:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:00 am||4:00 pm|