New Zealand to Uluru
3 Day Tour + 4 Night Cruise + Flights + 5 BONUS Nights & Incl. $2000 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-77085
- 3 Day Tour
- 4 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- 2 BONUS Nights in Sydney
- Full-Day Sightseeing Tour To The Blue Mountains
- 2 BONUS Nights in Uluru
- BONUS Kata Tjuta Sunset Experience
- BONUS Uluru Sunrise Experience
- BONUS Uluru BBQ Dinner
- BONUS Guided Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- 1 BONUS Night in Alice Springs
- BONUS Coach Transfers in Uluru
- Prepaid Gratuities Onboard
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
- EXCLUSIVE 4 Night cruise departure from Auckland to Sydney onboard Celebrity Solstice in an Interior Cabin
- Economy Class flight from Sydney to Ayers Rock including checked luggage
- Economy Class flight from Alice Springs to Auckland including checked luggage
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- Prepaid gratuities included onboard Celebrity Solstice
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Holiday Savings
- BONUS 2 Nights, post-cruise accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Sydney
- BONUS Full-day sightseeing tour to the Blue Mountains from Sydney
- BONUS 2 Nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Uluru
- BONUS Kata Tjuta sunset experience
- BONUS Uluru sunrise experience
- BONUS Uluru BBQ dinner
- BONUS Guided Kings Canyon rim walk
- BONUS 1 Night, post-tour stay in Alice Springs
- BONUS Coach transfers in Uluru from the airport to the hotel (one-way)
- BONUS Coach transportation from Uluru to Kings Canyon, & onto Alice Springs
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Monday, October 12, 2020.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland is surrounded by 48 erupted volcanic structures which are spread around the city and present some stunning views. This is also the best spot for the shop-a-holics on-board, spanning from luxury brands to open-air markets. If you’d prefer something involving nature, Auckland also has lush rain forests, coastal trails and sparkling beaches!Day 2: Bay of Islands, New Zealand
Bay of Islands is the first place in New Zealand to be settled by the Europeans. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife as dolphins and other marine life are often spotted in this area! Walk through the forest to visit caves full of glow worms, go kayaking through the mangroves or take a historical tour of Kerikeri and Waitangi.Day 3-4: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 5: Sydney, Australia
Cruise ends here. Stay at Sydney Hotel.Day 6: Sydney — Blue Mountains, Australia
Stay at Sydney Hotel and Blue Mountains sightseeing.Day 7: Sydney — Uluru, Australia
Flight from Sydney to Uluru to start the Red Centre Highlights Tour.Day 7: Uluru — Kata Tjuta, Australia
Arrive Uluru - Kata Tjuta Sunset
On arrival at Ayers Rock Airport you’ll be transferred to the resort (flights to arrive prior to 3.00pm).
Take a leisurely drive to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) to experience a magnificent outback sunset.
Uluru Sunrise - Sacred Sites & Sunset - Barbecue Dinner
Rise early to witness a magical Uluru (Ayers Rock) sunrise, then travel to the stunning red-rock domes of Kata Tjuta and spend time exploring Walpa Gorge.
This afternoon, visit Uluru–Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre to learn more about the Western Desert region, then tour the sacred sites around the base of Uluru with a local Driver Guide, learning about the customs of the traditional owners. Walk to sacred Mutitjulu Waterhole, and view ancient Aboriginal rock art. Later, watch as the sun sets over Uluru, bringing out the myriad shades of colour for which the world’s largest monolith is renowned. Travel to our exclusive barbecue venue. Enjoy sparkling wine on arrival and dine on a menu of steak, lamb sausages, skewered chicken, fresh salads and a tasty dessert. All accompanied by a selection of wines, beers and soft drinks. There’s time for stargazing too (weather permitting).
Kings Canyon - Departs Alice Springs
Rise early for your drive through sandhill country towards Kings Canyon, stopping for breakfast at Kings Creek Station. Join a guided climb to the rim of Kings Canyon for marvellous views of Watarrka National Park. Time permitting, you may choose to descend into the green oasis of the ‘Garden of Eden’. Or, you may wish to take an easier, shorter walk to explore the boulder-strewn canyon creek bed.
Travel on to Alice Springs, where your Short Break concludes.
Celebrity Solstice is the star ship of the Solstice Class and was christened in November 2008. Known for her modern luxury, Solstice offers some very unique features including a real-grass deck, glassblowing studio and a 12 level high atrium as her focal point. The ship can accommodate for 2,852 passengers, 1,250 staff with a length spanning 315 metres.
Enjoy some of the finest cuisine at sea, paired with a Cellar Masters wine tasting session, view the stars at the Sky Observation Lounge, sit in awe under the astonishing chandelier in the Main Restaurant and learn the centuries old profession of Hot Glass Blowing. There is always something to do on board Solstice and plenty of relaxing activities such as the day spa treatment.
Travel based on sail date, October 12, 2020.
Prices are per person twin share in NZD based on travel from Auckland, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur.
Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from New Zealand.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Scenic full-day tour to The Blue Mountains
- Experience sunrise at Uluru & sunset at Kata Tjuta
- Exclusive Uluru BBQ dining experience
- Luxury 5* cruising experience onboard Celebrity Solstice on EXCLUSIVE sailing Auckland to Sydney
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|