Southern New Zealand Sights & Highlights
6 Day Tour + 4 Night Cruise + Flights + 1 BONUS Night & Incl. $2000 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-77055
- 6 Days Touring
- 5 Nights Accommodation
- 4 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- 1 BONUS Night in Auckland
- Rail Journey from Christchurch to Greymouth
- Glacier Hot Pools Entry when in Franz Josef
- BONUS Milford Sound Nature Cruise
- Return Transfers In Christchurch
- Prepaid Gratuities Onboard
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
- EXCLUSIVE 4 Night cruise departure from Auckland to Sydney onboard Celebrity Solstice in an Interior Cabin
- Economy Class flight from Sydney to Christchurch including checked luggage
- Economy flight from Christchurch to Auckland including checked luggage
- 6 Day Great Sights independent touring – Glacier, Queenstown, & Milford Sound Highlights
- 5 Nights NZ South Island accommodation including breakfast whilst independently touring
- Economy Class flight from Sydney to home capital city in New Zealand
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- Prepaid gratuities included onboard Celebrity Solstice
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Holiday Savings
- BONUS 1 Night, pre-cruise accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Auckland
- BONUS TranzAlpine scenic rail journey from Christchurch to Greymouth*
- BONUS Glacier hot pools entry in Franz Josef*
- BONUS Milford Sound nature cruise onboard Milford Mariner (from Queenstown)*
- BONUS Return transfers from & to Christchurch Airport/hotel
*During independent touring.
General Sail Date Information
Set Sail on Monday, October 12, 2020.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Christchurch, New Zealand
TourDay 2: Christchurch — Greymouth — Franz Joseph, NZ
TranzAlpine Scenic Train JourneyDay 3: Franz Joseph — Queenstown, NZ
TourDay 4: Queenstown — Milford Sound Nature Cruise — Queenstown, NZ
Tour + CruiseDay 5: Queenstown — Christchurch, NZ
TourDay 6: Christchurch, NZ — Auckland, NZ
FlightDay 6-9: Auckland, NZ — Sydney, Australia
Celebrity Solstice is the star ship of the Solstice Class and was christened in November 2008. Known for her modern luxury, Solstice offers some very unique features including a real-grass deck, glassblowing studio and a 12 level high atrium as her focal point. The ship can accommodate for 2,852 passengers, 1,250 staff with a length spanning 315 metres.
Enjoy some of the finest cuisine at sea, paired with a Cellar Masters wine tasting session, view the stars at the Sky Observation Lounge, sit in awe under the astonishing chandelier in the Main Restaurant and learn the centuries old profession of Hot Glass Blowing. There is always something to do on board Solstice and plenty of relaxing activities such as the day spa treatment.
Travel based on sail date, October 12, 2020.
Prices are per person twin share in NZD based on travel from Auckland, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur.
Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from New Zealand.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- Scenic TranzAlpine rail journey from Christchurch to Greymouth
- Overnight stay at Franz Josef Glacier - including hot pools entry
- Cruise the pristine waters of Milford Sound
- Luxury 5* cruising experience onboard Celebrity Solstice on an EXCLUSIVE sailing from Auckland to Sydney
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|