Discover Budapest, Prague, Berlin & The Baltic Capitals
9 Day Tour + 7 Night Cruise + Flights + BONUS Upgrade & Incl. $3000 Bonus Value
Deal Code: MC-78392
- 9 Day Tour
- 7 Night Cruise
- Return Flights
- All Onboard Meals
- Wide Range of Activities Onboard
- Wide Range of Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS Upgrade to Fantastica Experience
- BONUS Guided City Tours
- BONUS Transfers from Kiel to Hamburg Airport
- Exclusive My Cruise Package Holiday Savings
- 9 Day leisurely guided tour from Budapest to Kiel, including city stays in Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Berlin & Kiel
- 8 Nights of hand selected hotel accommodation whilst on tour including breakfast daily
- 7 Night cruise from Kiel onboard MSC Meraviglia in an upgraded Interior Fantastica Experience cabin
- Return economy airfares to Budapest, returning from Hamburg including checked luggage
- All on board meals in complimentary dining venues & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- Wide range of on board activities, and entertainment.
- All Port Taxes & Charges Included onboard
- BONUS upgrade from Bella to Fantastica Experience onboard
- Fantastica Experience includes choice of the best locations of cabin, 24hr room service, breakfast in your cabin daily, priority preferred dinner times + more!
- BONUS Guided City Tours whilst touring in Budapest, Vienna, Prague & Berlin
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruise Package Holiday Savings
General Sail Date Information
Tour Departs Friday April. 24th 2020
Set Sail Saturday May, 2nd 2020
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Budapest, Hungary
Upon arrival, a tour representative will meet you at the airport and then escort you to check-in to the hotel. Note: Due to flight times and schedules, some customers may be required to depart on the day before (day 0). Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.Day 2: Budapest, Hungary
This morning after breakfast, take a guided tour through the ‘Pest’ part of Hungary’s historic capital. See the Palace of the Parliament, imposing St Stephen’s Basilica, Heroes’ Square with its statues and the Millennium Monument. Walk through the park Varosliget and admire grand Castle of Vajdahunyad. Bound by the River Danube, Budapest is crammed with baroque, neo-classical and art nouveau buildings.Day 3: Budapest to Vienna
Relax today and talk in the scenery of Eastern Europe as your coach travels from Budapest, Hungary to Vienna, Austria.Day 4: Vienna, Austria
Today’s guided tour of Vienna begins with the ''Ringstrasse'', an important road following the perimeter of the ancient city walls and separating it from the rest of the historical center of Vienna. Significant buildings include the Museum of Applied Arts, Opera House, Museums of Fine Arts and Natural Sciences, Court Theatre and 'University'. Finally, visit the ‘Hofburg’; former winter residence of the Habsburgs and home to the Imperial Treasury (Schatzkammer), Spanish Riding School, National Library and the Emperor's Tomb.Day 5: Vienna – Cesky Krumlov - Prague
After breakfast this morning, enjoy the views from your comfortable air conditioned coach as you are driven north from Austria into the Czech Republic toward Prague. The journey will take in Český Krumlov, in Bohemia’s deep south. One of the most picturesque towns in Europe, the Unesco World Heritage Site has a stunning castle above the Vltava River, an old town square, Renaissance and baroque architecture. On arrival into Prague, relax or look for some of the iconic cafes and bars to experience excellent local food and outstanding beers.Day 6: Prague, Czech Republic
Today’s city tour starts in wonderful Wenceslas Square. Be guided to the New City district, through avenue Am Graben and Piazza della Repubblica. Enter Prague’s Old Town via the Powder Gate the Royal Route, past Theatre Stavovske and the oldest university in Central Europe - Charles University - founded in 1348. Now in Town Square, take in the outstanding Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, including the famous Astronomical clock. Continue walking through luxurious Paris Street to enter the Jewish Quarter, one of the largest concentrations of Jewish culture in Europe with its synagogues, Jewish museum and cemetery. Walk on to Charles Bridge, elegantly spanning the Vltava River. The tour ends in Old Town Square.Day 7: Prague to Berlin
Head further north today, crossing the border into Germany. Enjoy free time to explore incredible Berlin, one of Europe’s most cosmopolitan capitals.Day 8: Berlin to Kiel
Experience the highlights and monuments of Berlin this morning on a half day coach-based tour. See the city centre from Alexanderplatz to the unmissable Brandenburg Gate. Visit ''Unter den Linden'', Berlin’s central boulevard and St. Edvige Cathedral. See Gendarmenmarkt Square with the German and French Cathedral, MuseuAum Island, the new government quarter with the world famous Recihstag and contemporary Potsdamer Platz. See Check Point Charlie and remnants of the Berlin wall. Finally depart Berlin for the drive up to the Baltic Sea coast.Day 9: Kiel, Germany
Embark on MSC Meraviglia and get ready to set sail.Day 10: Copenhagen, Denmark
Welcome to the capital of Denmark! Explore this beautiful city filled with canals and cobble stone streets. Spend your day shopping, brush up on your history at the museums and sip on local coffee at one of the many cafes.Day 11: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 12: Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki is a classic sea-city, with a dramatic coastline coloured by bays and inlets. The city keeps its historical roots intact with it’s art and architectural beauty.Day 13: St. Petersburg, Russia
St. Petersburg has remained the cultural centre of Russia since its inception by namesake, Peter the Great. Astounding architecture, Tchaikovsky operas and the famous Kirov ballet are must see’s while staying overnight in this trans-formative city.Day 14: Tallinn, Estonia
Not your typical stop on a European bucket list journey but boy is it worth it. The capital of Estonia impresses cruise guests with its mix of medieval houses, modern boutiques and café culture. Venture inside the ancient walls of Old Town to explore stunning Medieval landmarks like Toompea Castle and a 15th Century apothecary shop.Day 15: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 16: Kiel, Germany
Disembark the MSC Meraviglia and begin your journey home
MSC Meraviglia is the newest vessel to join the ever growing MSC fleet, christened in May 2017. She is equipped with extraordinary features including unparalleled dining and stellar entertainment with numerous panoramic areas, an innovative ocean-view lounge area, a two-deck “inside promenade” with a 480 square metre LED dome and a spectacular amusement area connected to an outdoor water park. The central promenade is filled with boutiques and restaurants during the day, transforming into a hub for music, parties and entertainment during the evening!
Travel based on tour departure on April 24, 2020 & cruise sailing on May 2, 2020.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply. Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur. Accommodation is subject to change and availability. Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the traveling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
TOUR FINE PRINT
- All prices are subject to change and AUD per person twin-share unless otherwise specified.
- Copies of passports valid for 6 months beyond trip completion is strictly required at the time of booking. You are liable for all fees due to incorrect or incomplete full names, or passports lacking the required validity.
- Tourist visas are not required for Australian and most other nationalities travelling to Europe. It is your responsibility to check all requirements with your local consulate, embassy or visa centre.
- Each person is entitled to a strict maximum of one checked bag not exceeding 7kg, plus one carry-on bag not exceeding 20kg. However, you are strongly encouraged to pack lightly below these limits, as you will be required to carry your own bag between the coach and hotel rooms, and to and from any other transport, while travelling to multiple cities and hotels.
- Electronic documentation including e-tickets are generally emailed within two weeks of departure of your core tour, irrespective of early departures, pre-tour extensions or stopovers.
- The indicative itinerary and its order are subject to change based on local conditions and as we see fit to ensure the smooth and safe operation of the tour.
- The indicated length of trip includes time in flight and is subject to change depending on the prevailing flight schedule to be provided when you receive your final documentation.
- Tipping the driver and tour guides is welcomed but not expected.
- Reference hotels are listed and may be substituted with properties of a similar standard. Final hotels will be provided when you receive your final documentation. All hotel ratings are self-rated locally. All rooms are lead-in type.
- Triple-share may be available on this tour on request. It will be in the form of extra bedding in a double room, subject to availability.
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted on this tour. Children over 12 must travel with a responsible adult 18 year or older.
- All costs and fees are fully non-refundable at all times.
- Minimum 15 passengers required to operate, maximum 40 passengers.
- Optional programs are subject to availability, time and weather permitting. Some tours require minimum numbers to operate. Non-participants must wait at the venue for the group to conclude the activity.
- It is a condition of booking that you must always remain with the tour group and guide for the entirety of the tour. Any departure or deviation from the set tour itinerary is strictly prohibited. Penalties including cancellation of remaining accommodation and other arrangements will be enforced.
- A ‘break fee’ for early arrivals, stay behind or stopovers is collected for any deviations from the set dates and group tickets. Transfers are not included for arrivals and departures outside of the set group arrangements.
- Group transfers are at designated times. Transfers outside designated group arrangements incur additional costs. No refunds are provided for unused transfers.
- Exchanging some local currency before leaving home is advisable. The local currency can be used for optional programs, tipping, shopping and expenses of a personal nature.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Please contact your travel consultant for a quote on discounted insurance.
- All trip costs and fees are fully non-refundable at all times.
- All efforts must be made to resolve issues on tour with the tour leader. Formal complaints must be submitted within 14 days of tour completion.
- Special meals are generally not available on tour. Please notify your guide of any special dietary requirements. Certain meals can be requested for the flights at the time of booking, subject to availability.
- A basic level of fitness is required for full days of brisk walking with intermittent breaks. This tour is not suitable for people requiring assistance or walking aid.
PASSENGER INFOMATION CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
- All amendments and changes are subject to a $150 fee per person, per change. Amendments and changes requested within 60 days of departure for travel will incur a $350 fee per person, per change.
- MSC Meraviglia is one of MSC's newest and most innovative ships
- Receive a free upgrade from Bella to Fantastica experiene onboard
- Discover the best of Central Europe & the Baltic capitals on the one holiday
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||7:30 am||5:00 pm|