Western Australian Discovery – Singapore to Perth
12 Night Cruise + Flight + BONUS Beverage Package + 3 BONUS Nights & Incl. $2000 Bonus Value
Deal Code: MC-85367
- 12 Night Cruise
- One Way Flight
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
- Prepaid Gratuities Onboard
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® Event
- Shuttle Service To and From Port Communities
- Overnight Stay Onboard in Bali
- Overnight Stay Onboard in Geraldton
- Cancel Anytime before 31 December 2020~
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS Beverage Package Onboard
- 3 BONUS Nights in Singapore
- BONUS Cocktails, Dinner & Lounge Access
- BONUS Dinner for 2
- BONUS All Transfers Included
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
- 12 Night cruise from Singapore to Perth onboard Azamara Journey in an Interior cabin
- One way economy flight from Perth to Singapore
- One way flight from Perth to Home Capital City **
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- Onboard Prepaid Gratuities included
- A wide range of onboard activities & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® event
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Overnight stay onboard in Bali
- Overnight stay onboard in Geraldton
- BONUS FREE Beverage Package including select standard spirits, international beers & wines
- BONUS 3 Nights accommodation at Marriott Singapore Tang Plaza in a Deluxe room
- BONUS Welcome cocktails for 2 on arrival at the Marriott
- BONUS One time buffet dinner for 2 person at the Marriott
- BONUS Executive Club lounge access at the Marriott for 2 persons throughout your stay which includes buffet breakfast, complimentary snacks, hors d’oeuvres and dessert throughout the day, complimentary cocktails and non alcoholic beverages
- BONUS Airport + Port transfers in Singapore
- BONUS Exclusive My Cruises Package Savings
General Sail Date Information
Set sail on Tuesday, December, 7, 2021
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Singapore, Singapore
Visit Universal Studios, ride the observational Singapore Flyer, wander through the magical Gardens by the Bay. There’s plenty to do in this magical city, it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll want to revisit to explore everything on offer. Jump onboard Azamara Journey and get ready to set sail!Day 2 - 3: At Sea
Your day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything the ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. All of the ships activities can be found on the vessels daily newsletter. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 4 - 5: Bali, Indonesia
Relaxed and rejuvenated after a few days sailing you have now arrived in Bali. This is a popular tourist destination due to the stunning scenery, great weather, and huge range of activities on offer. Shop for local handicrafts in the rural village of Ubud, go white water rafting, or learn about farming on a rice paddy.Day 6 - 8: At Sea
Your day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything the ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. All of the ships activities can be found on the vessels daily newsletter. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 9 - 10: Geraldton, Australia
Gorgeous windswept beaches, leaning trees, wildflowers and a friendly atmosphere define this sunny resort town. It is a prime destination for water sports, and boating, sailing and fishing are part of Geraldton’s maritime heritage.Day 11: Bunbury, Australia
Bunbury is reknown for its wild bottlenose dolphins that often swim close to the beach at Koombana Bay. Evidently, nearby is the Dolphin Discovery Centre and the Leschenault Inlet, with calm waters and parkland rich with mangroves and local birdlife.Day 12: Busselton, Australia
Dock at historic Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere. This is your gateway to the world-class wine region of Margaret River. Enjoy the breathtaking karri tall timber forest, explore limestone caves, get lost in the host of artisan galleries or just relax with great food and a local beer at one of the many casual dining restaurants and soak up the atmosphere of the coast’s rugged beauty.Day 13: Perth, Australia
Welcome to Perth! Check out the array of cuisines on offer, spend a day in the sun at Cottosloe Beach or go for a hike to see magnificient views over the city.
Welcome on board Azamara Journey! Refurbished in 2016, this vessel accommodates just under 700 passengers across her five opulent decks. She boats 6 dining options, a casino, a theatre, a pool, jacuzzis, a spa, a gym and a running track, the Azamara Journey has everything you need for a relaxing luxury cruise.
Everything is taken care of on Azamara Journey (all meals, drinks and outstanding customer service included!). Whether you want to spend your free time between ports soaking up some sun by the pool, playing a hand in the casino or relaxing in the library, there is something for everyone on the Azamara Journey. While sailing with Azamara Club Cruises you will have the opportunity to really get to know the destinations you are visiting, with fantastic excursions available both during the day and in the evening. Plus, the renowned Azamazing Evenings, which make for a perfect night in any part of your cruise.
Travel based on Cruise Departure 7 December 2021
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations.
Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
Surcharges may apply. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change.
Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur. Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost. Should gratuities or hotel service charges not already be included in your package, these are mandatory and charged by the cruise line to your onboard account on a day by day basis.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
Please note upgrade amounts advertised may be based on lead in obstructed view staterooms.
Please note that a majority of US based (including Hawaii) hotels impose a daily mandatory additional charge that is automatically added to your bill by the hotel. There are various inclusions provided for these resort fees. These fees are separate from, cannot be prepaid prior to arrival and are in addition to our advertised package.
Please note many European hotels charge a nominal daily City Tourist Tax which is utilised locally for tourism-related purposes and to improve the local infrastructure in the area. This tax is collected by the hotels directly from the customer and the amount can vary by region, hotel size or type. Local regulations state this must be collected by the hotel and cannot be prepaid.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
Cancellation must occur before December 31 2020.
Cancellation after this date subject will be subject to standard cancellation terms & conditions
** Low Deposit -a second deposit (part payment) will be required/date & amount will be supplied by the consultant at time of booking.
- Luxury hotel stays in Singapore & Perth
- All transfers in Singapore included
- Bonus Beverage package onboard 5* Azamara Journey
- Discover the best of southern WA with included sightseeing
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|