Alaska & Denali Wilderness
7 Night Cruise + Tour + Flights + 7 BONUS Nights & Incl. $5000 BONUS Value
Deal Code: MC-72397
- 7 Night Cruise
- Return Airfares
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- Port Charges & Taxes Included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- 4 Nights in Vancouver
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour
- 1 BONUS Night in Denali National Park Area
- 1 BONUS Night Lodging at Mt McKinley Lodge
- Rail Journey Onboard McKinley Explorer
- 1 BONUS Night in Anchorage
- BONUS My Cruises Package Savings
- 7 Night cruise from Vancouver to Anchorage in an Interior Stateroom
- 3 Night escorted land tour from Anchorage including hotel stays in Anchorage, Denali & Wilderness lodge stay at Mt McKinley Lodge
- Economy Class Flights to Vancouver and home from Anchorage including luggage & meals
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- BONUS My Cruises Package Savings
- BONUS 4 Night pre-cruise hotel stay in a centrally located hotel in Vancouver
- BONUS Full Day sightseeing tour to Victoria & Butchart Gardens
- BONUS 24hr Vancouver Hop-on Hop-off bus
- BONUS Rail Journey onboard McKinley Explorer from Talkeetna to Anchorage
General Sail Date Information
Set sail on Sunday, May 17, 2020.
Additional Sail Dates*
- 07/06/2020 - For other available sail dates, surcharges may apply.
- 21/06/2020 - For other available sail dates, surcharges may apply.
- 02/08/2020 - For other available sail dates, surcharges may apply.
- 06/09/2020 - For other available sail dates, surcharges may apply.
*Surcharges may apply
Day 1: Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada
Explore Canada’s cosmopolitan city of Vancouver! Relax in Stanley Park, have dinner in the second Largest China Town in North America, or take a day tour up to the mountains and see more of Canada’s spectacular West Coast!Day 2: Inside Passage, Alaska (Cruising)
Enjoy the breathtaking scenery as you make your way towards Vancouver back down the inside passage. Camera at the ready for the stunning waterfalls, thick green forests and glaciers emerging from the mountainsides.Day 3: Ketchikan, Alaska
Today’s adventure brings us to Ketchikan, another fascinating location on the Alaskan coast. Visit a Native American village, watch a lumberjack show, take a trip to the Misty Fjords or go crab fishing!Day 4: Juneau, Alaska
The only state capital in the USA that can only be reached by boat or seaplane. With no road access and its extreme remote location, the wildlife and wilderness in Juneau are second to none! Go sea kayaking, pan for gold, visit a salmon hatchery, or take a whale watching trip. Don’t miss the Mendenhall Glacier and a glimpse back to the ice-age!Day 5: Skagway, Alaska
Gold was discovered nearby in 1896, causing Skagway to grow quickly. You can see gold rush era buildings preserved in the Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park. Another activity from this period, the Yukon Route Rail Road will take you on a vintage locomotive tour of the area with fantastic views out over the mountains.Day 6: Cruise Glacier Bay
One of the highlights of this cruise is exploring Glacier Bay National Park. Comprised of 3.3 million acres of natural wonders, it is home to magnificent glaciers (especially Sawyer Glacier), snow-capped mountains and an abundance of birds and wildlife.Day 7: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship’s daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.Day 8: Seward, Alaska
Disembark and enjoy deluxe motorcoach sightseeing to Denali National Park for an overnight stay at this majestic national treasure (lunch included). One of Southcentral Alaska’s oldest communities, Seward is ground zero for the Klondike Gold Rush's Iditarod National Historic Trail, a dogsled route that connected the Kenai Peninsula’s ice-free port with Nome during frontier-era winters. Though the modern race makes a ceremonial start in Anchorage, it’s inspired by the famous run of 1925, which dashed along parts of this older path. It allowed 20 mushers to carry urgently needed diphtheria vaccine more than 1,000 kilometres (621 miles) in just over 127 hours.Day 8: Denali National Park & Preserve, Alaska
Disembark and enjoy deluxe motorcoach sightseeing to Denali National Park for an overnight stay at this majestic national treasure (lunch included). Denali is the iconic centrepiece of Alaska’s Interior and the #1 reason to combine a Holland America cruise to Alaska with an overland adventure. Only Holland America Line offers up to three nights in Denali to really settle in and explore, and is the only cruise line to include the deeper Tundra Wilderness Tour into Denali National Park on all of our two- and three-night Denali Land+Sea Journey itineraries. Immersing visitors in all that Denali has to offer is so important that we’ve created each of our Land+Sea Journeys to include up to three nights at Denali, at our beautiful 60-acre riverside McKinley Chalet Resort.Day 9: Talkeetna, Alaska
Take the morning to relax, explore on your own, or visit Denali Square before taking a motorcoach to historic Talkeetna.Day 10 - 11: Anchorage, Alaska
This morning, board the luxurious domed rail cars of the McKinley Explorer bound for Anchorage. After long and dark winters, Alaskans love their summers and the residents of Anchorage, Alaska are no exception. The city plants thousands of flowers to celebrate the arrival of warmer months and days that last as long as 19 hours from dawn to dusk.
Westerdam recently underwent an incredible transformation. It now features new bars, entertainment and dining venues! Invigorated new music venues bring on-board entertainment to life. The Lincoln Center Stage, for example, boasts world-class acts with an array of classic and modern styles. They sit alongside the ever-popular B.B. King’s Blues Club which completes the new Music Walk experience. Feel free to relax in the comfort of your luxurious stateroom or dine in delicious restaurants, including The Dining Room, Pinnacle Grill, Sel De Mer and a range of enthralling activities.
Travel based on cruise departure on 17 May 2020.
Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Surcharges may apply. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur. Accommodation is subject to change and availability. Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
- 4 night pre cruise stay in Vancouver
- Hop on Hop Off Vancouver Sightseeing
- Full day to Victoria & Butchart Gardens
- Discover more of the Alaskan Wilderness
- Rail Journey in Alaska included
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Cruise Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Cruise questions
|Monday - Friday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||7:30 am||5:00 pm|