Prices are subject to availability and subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Cruise departs every Saturday from Honolulu, Waikiki. Surcharges may apply. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Accommodation can be pre or post cruise and subject to availability and flight scheduling available. Adelaide, Melbourne and Perth departures are via Sydney or Melbourne due to airline scheduling. Conditions apply regarding the Norwegian Free at Sea promotion.
Upgrade to Ocean View Cabin is subject to availability at the time of booking and is based on OA category.
Norwegian Free at Sea T&CS:
Specialty Dining Package: 3 meal Specialty Dining Package is applied to guests 1-2 on the reservation. Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities and service charges on the retail value of the Specialty Dining Package prior to cruise. 18% gratuities and service charges on the retail value of the Specialty Dining Package are included when booking through the Australia office. Package is based on a per meal basis. Specialty items in the Asian restaurant, Chef’s Table, Special Occasion/Holiday menus (New Year’s, Christmas, etc.), and beverages are not included as part of the Specialty Dining Packages. A la carte priced restaurants are excluded (i.e. Sushi). You may choose to dine in the following venues as part of your Specialty Dining Package for the corresponding upcharges: Sushi Bar ($7). Specialty Dining Packages include one main course per person at Cagney’s and Jefferson’s Bistro restaurants. Additional main courses will be charged at $10.00 per person. There is no minimum or maximum to the number of meals that can be redeemed in a day, however each meal is counted towards the package. Retail value of the 3 meal Specialty Dining Package is $69 USD per person per day. Package price is subject to change.
Mandatory Resort Fee: USD$96 for duration of guest stay.
The mandatory resort fee includes:
- 2 bottles of water, replenished daily
- Complimentary unlimited local and 1-800 phone calls
- Complimentary long distance international phone calls (up to 60 minutes) per stay
- Complimentary incoming faxes
- Complimentary use of in-room safe
- Resort cultural activities (ukulele lessons, lei making, hula lessons, Aloha Friday activities, Twilight Ceremony, Aquaponics – fish feeding ceremony, Hula Show on Waikiki Beach presented by Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa)
- 24-hour Stay-Fit Health Club access
- Complimentary portrait session and 4”x6” keepsake
- Complimentary beach chairs
- Discounted beach activities
- Complimentary downloading of newspapers and magazines from PressReader
- $5 coupon per room, per day to be used in the Resort Restaurants or Na Ho’ola Spa. (Must spend min of $5 to redeem the $5 coupon
- Kipsu Texting – a text messaging platform that will allow hotel guests to interact quickly and easily with the hotel during their stay
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and house slippers (beginning 4/1/2015)
- Children 5 & under eat for free from Children’s menu with paying adult
- Complimentary iced water and plantation iced tea at check in
- 10% discount at select Atrium Shops located on property
- Reusable Hyatt Tote Bag (beginning 4/1/2015)
Resort Fee is subject to change at all times without notice.