Windstar Cruises offers yacht-style cruising unlike any other. Traverse the seas aboard what feels like your own private vessel and experience unforgettable memories with your loved ones.
About Windstar Cruises
Windstar Cruises is an industry leader in small ship cruising. It operates a fleet of 3 luxury power yachts and 3 sailing ships with the ideal capacity of fewer than an intimate 310 passengers. This cruise line sails throughout Alaska, Asia, Canada, New England, Caribbean, Costa Rica, Panama, Mediterranean, Mexico, Northern Europe, South Pacific and more. Windstar Cruises’ promise is to take travellers on 180-degrees-far-from-the-ordinary journeys. This line also takes pride in being a subsidiary of Xanterra Travel Collection, one of the leading eco-friendly travel and hospitality companies in the world.
Mission: To provide personalised services and unique, authentic experiences that are 180 degrees far from the ordinary.
Vision: To enrich people’s lives through inspiring travels.
Why Choose Windstar Cruises?
There are thousands of island countries in the world, and some islands are unbelievably remote. They make you think: How did life reach these islands at all? And what better way to unearth natural wonders than by sailing with Windstar Cruises?
Voted as the “World’s Best Small Ship Cruise Line” by Condé Nast Traveler, Windstar Cruises offers boutique journeys with complimentary private events. This line is dedicated to creating an experience that is all about its guests, curating unique voyages that exceed everyone’s expectations. So, plan your all-inclusive holiday cruise with help from My Cruises Holiday Experts!
- An affiliate of Xanterra Travel Collection
- Founded in 1984
- A fleet of 3 power yachts & 3 ships
- A myriad of dining & accommodation options
- Provides all-day entertainment
- Received the “Readers’ Choice Award” from Condé Nast Traveler magazine, 2018
- Recognised as the “World’s #1 Midsize-Ship Ocean Cruise Line” by Travel + Leisure magazine, 2018
- 24-hour room service
- Crew show*
- Fitness centre
- Limited medical facilities
- Local performances on board**
- Market tours with the chef**
- Open bridge that features a demonstration of how to sail courtesy of the Captain or an officer
- Sea views from all beautifully-appointed rooms
- Signature “Sail Away to Vangelis’ 1492 Conquest of Paradise”
- Water sports platform*
- Welcome reception
Please note: features may vary slightly depending on the vessel. Confirm features with your Cruise Holiday Expert at time of booking.
*Depends on port and weather conditions. Water sports equipment is not available for use in Alaska, except “Signature Expeditions”.
** Available in most regions.
- Wind Surf
- Wind Star
- Wind Spirit
- Star Pride
- Star Breeze
- Star Legend
Windstar Cruises is based out of Seattle City in the U.S. With a fleet of 6 top-of-the-line yachts/ships, Windstar Cruises sets sail for the South Pacific, Mediterranean Sea, Northern Europe, Caribbean Sea and Central America to name a few.