Coral Expeditions is a 35-year-old Australian pioneering expedition cruise company.
About Coral Expeditions
They operate and manage a fleet of three small expedition ships taking guests to some of the most beautiful, yet undiscovered, regions of Australia, Asia-Pacific, South-Pacific and Indian Ocean islands. Over 8,000 travellers from all over the world travel with them every year who are attracted by their relaxed small ship atmosphere and itineraries which larger ships cannot replicate.
Why Choose Coral Expeditions?
At a time when the cruise industry is moving to larger and less personal ships, they have limited the size of their ships to maximise the expedition experience. Their small-batch cuisine is freshly prepared onboard with a simplistic and generous approach to quality and freshness, accompanied by quality Australian wine. They operate to high Australian standards of safety with Australian crew wherever they go. They were the first to offer interpretive programs reflective of the destinations they visit and to employ Expedition Leaders, Guest Lecturers, Marine Biologists, and SCUBA Instructors – a tradition that continues today.
- All-Purpose Designed Expedition Ships.
- Unique Itineraries to the most beautiful and remote regions of Australia, Asia Pacific, South Pacific, and the Indian Pacific.
- Personalised Styled Cruising.
- Ship Only Carry 72 to 120 Guests.
- 3 All Purpose-designed Expedition Ships
- Facilities to Host Scientific Research or Exhibitions
- Indoor & Outdoor areas
- Reference Library
- All Staterooms are Serviced Daily
- Xplorer Tenders
- Kayaks (selected cruises only)
- Glass Bottom Boat (selected cruises only)
- Wireless Internet Available (costs apply)
- Laundry Services Available (costs apply)
Please note: features may vary slightly depending on the vessel. Confirm features with your Cruise Holiday Expert at the time of booking.
- Coral Adventurer
- Coral Geographer
- Coral Discover