Luxury, service and the cruise holiday of a lifetime—Azamara specialise in immersive itineraries that encourage you to stay longer and experience more!
Azamara specialises in luxury ocean cruises—unique journeys for the travel elite. Their luxurious, boutique ships travel to destinations like the Mediterranean, Northern and Western Europe, Central and North America, Asia, the West Indies, Australia and New Zealand and, onboard, guests can expect to enjoy an all-inclusive journey full of incredibly indulgent perks! On an Azamara ship, you’ll never need to lift more than a finger to make a menu selection. The team of attentive staff live and breathe the cruise-life and are there to ensure that your Azamara cruise is the very best that it can be. From fine-dining to entertainment, tasteful artworks, a library, spa/fitness centre, pool, on-board shopping and more, you’ll never have a dull moment on one of this cruise line’s sophisticated “Boutique Hotels at Sea”!
Those with refined tastes will adore an Azamara cruise. These ships are ideal for couples seeking a romantic getaway or those looking to travel with like-minded cruises—particularly those with a taste for culture and the arts. Azamara guests are invited to join in with their ship’s enrichment programs and classes. From seminars and lectures, to culinary demonstrations, wine tastings and even computer classes, guests can indulge and learn as they sail the seven seas! A stand-out on Azamara ships are the Cruise Global, Connect Local shore excursions and Nights in Private Places evenings. Fine out more about the destinations you’re travelling to from port-of-call experts or wine, dine and sleep under the stars on board with your loved one—are truly unique and romantic experience.
Why Choose Azamara ?
Azamara ships are the perfect size—large enough to feel secure on the ocean, but small enough to prevent you from ever feeling lost on board! You’ll never run out of things to do or people to meet on an Azamara ship and you’ll always feel that the cruise has been perfectly tailored to suit just you! The Azamara difference is largely due to the crew. The cruise line prides itself on its international, highly attentive crew who do everything in their power to help you have an authentic travel experience, both on and off the ship. Azamara employ crew members from over 55 countries. With itineraries that focus on maximum time in port and the inclusion of overnight stays or evening excursions and tours, this cruise line really helps you get a feel for all the places you visit!
If this sounds like the cruise line for you, take a look below at all of our Azamara packages or contact our Cruise Holiday Experts to find out more!
- Boutique luxury cruises
- Ocean cruises
- 3 mid-sized ships
- 69 countries
- 235 ports (including small ports)
- Accessibility cruise options available
- Special events/themed cruises (World Cup, Monaco Grand Prix & Wine-themed Voyages)
- Destination Immersion® (country intensive voyages)
- 3 boutique mid-sized ships
- < 690 guests (maximum capacity)
- Exclusive hotel-style atmosphere
- Destination Immersion® (on Journey & Quest)
- Day spa
- Fitness centre
- Hair salon
- Aqualina (specialty dining)
- Prime C (specialty dining)
- Discoveries Restaurant (main dining)
- The Patio and Swirl & Top (casual dining/snacks)
- Windows Café (casual dining/snacks)
- Mosaic Café and Mosaic @ Night (casual dining/snacks)
- The Wine Cellar (fine wines)
- Live entertainment
- Enrichment programs
- Onboard shops
- White Night parties
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® events (on most voyages over 7 nights)
- Select beers/wines/spirits included
- Free bottled water
- Soft drinks/specialty tea & coffee included
- Ship-port shuttle service (where available)
- Self-service laundry
- Concierge service
- Accessibility options
Please note: features may vary slightly depending on the vessel. Confirm features with your Cruise Holiday Expert at time of booking.
- Azamara Pursuit
- Azamara Quest
- Azamara Journey
Azamara Club Cruises specialise in luxury ocean cruises. The cruise line travels all around the world, stopping where most larger vessels can’t fit and therefore offering an unparalleled cruise experience! Currently the Azamara Club Cruises fleet visits 69 countries and 235 ports. This number historically, grows each year. Current destinations include Alaska, Asia, Australia & New Zealand, Caribbean, Cuba, Mediterranean, Northern & Western Europe, Panama Canal and Central & North America.
Why we love it
- Luxurious, boutique hotels at sea
- Dock in the heart of each destination!
- Experience it all with more time in port