Calling upon over 90 years of travel industry experience, Avalon Waterways has brought 15 years of innovation to the field of River Cruising.
About Avalon Waterways
Immerse yourself in the picturesque view as you meander along the waterways of the world. Watch centuries of history slowly pass you by from the comfort of your Panoramic Suite. Tempt your taste buds as you cruise your way through local delicacies and cuisines. Expert onboard Cruise Directors share their local secrets throughout your river cruise journey to create a truly personalised experience.
From the moment you step onboard the modern & award-winning river cruise fleet, you are transported into a relaxed luxury that encompasses your entire journey.
Why Choose Avalon Waterways?
Rooms with a View
Designed to bring the outside in – Avalon’s staterooms have the unique aspect of positioning the beds to face the view. Uniquely featuring the widest-opening, wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows in river cruising. Think of it as your own personal room with a view!
Enjoy meandering along the world’s most scenic waterways, leaving the rules behind but not the luxury. Enjoy free time ashore to explore on your own or take an optional excursion, offering each guest the personalised opportunity to enjoy your river cruise at your own pace and in your own way.
Taste the World
Share in a truly exceptional culinary experience as you taste decadent local delicacies, fresh regional wine and produce. Onboard your Avalon River Ship, regional & seasonal dining is part of the journey.
Avalon Waterways have truly mastered the art of relaxed luxury combined with personal comfort. Unpack once and its smooth sailing throughout your river journey as you share in the crew’s welcoming spirit across the entire the ship.
Reach out to My Cruises Holiday Experts now and inquire about our exclusive Avalon Waterways packages.
- 15 Years of Innovation in River Cruising
- Backed by over 90 years of experience in the Travel Industry
- Modern, Award-winning Cruise Fleet
- Decadent delicacies prepared by Renowned Chefs
- Panoramic Suites with Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Avalon Choice excursions and activities designed for individual personalities and preferences
- Avalon Waterways Cruise Directors will assist to tailor your holiday your way
- Spacious Outside Deluxe Stateroom Accommodation
- Large Private Bathrooms with Premium Products
- Panoramic Dining Rooms
- Daily Choice of regional recipes
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on board daily
- Complimentary Beverages
- Professional onboard Commentary
- Complimentary Wifi throughout the ship
- Sky Deck with premium lounge chairs and shade system
- Whirlpool and game area
- Club Lounge with 24-hour self-serve beverage station
- Adventure Centre for active gear, including bikes, maps for more active pursuits.
- AvalonGO mobile app to keep you informed during your cruise
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art- equipment
- 14 dedicated European Cruise Ships
- Choice of 80 Cruise Itineraries through 20 countries
Please note: features may vary slightly depending on the vessel. Confirm features with your Cruise Holiday Expert at time of booking.
European River Cruises
Artistry II, Envision, View, Expression, Illumination, Imagery II, Impression, Panorama, Passion, Poetry II, Tapestry II, Tranquility II, Visionary, Vista.
South America River Cruises
Delfin III, Treasure of Galapagos
Asia River Cruises
Ganges Voyager, Saigon
Staterooms & Suites
Deluxe Staterooms (Category E & D)
Avalon Deluxe staterooms are a comfortable 172SQ FT & feature two picture windows, along with two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed. Each Deluxe Stateroom has multiple closets with ample storage, satellite flat-screen TV & private ensuite facilities with shower. Also included are a pillow menu, hairdryer, bathrobes & slippers, complimentary water & Wifi.
Panorama Suites (Category B, A & P)
Avalon Panorama Suites are a luxurious 200 SQ FT and the standout feature is the wall-to-wall Panoramic Window which opens to transform your living space into an open-air balcony. Your living space includes a comfortable sofa, coffee table and satellite flat-screen TV – the perfect oasis for meandering along the intimate waterways of Europe. Your Panorama Suite has been strategically designed so that the queen-sized bed (converts to a twin) is facing the ever changing views from the panoramic window. Offering a deluxe pillow menu along with hairdryer, bathrobes & slippers, complimentary water & Wifi.
Royal Suites (Category S)
The ultimate in spacious and relaxed luxury, your Avalon Royal Suite is a massive 300 SQ FT in size – almost 50% larger than other river ship suites. Designed with “bringing the outside in”, your suite features Avalon’s Wall-to-wall panoramic windows which open to transform your suite into a luxurious & spacious open air balcony. Your King Size bed has been positioned in the perfect spot to take in all of the ever-changing scenery as you discover the intimate heart of Europe’s scenic waterways. With more choice than ever before, your Royal Suite affords you a deluxe pillow menu along with hairdryer, bathrobes & slippers, complimentary water & Wifi.