This week at My Cruises, we were honoured to jump onboard Royal Caribbean’s newly refurbished Voyager of the Seas, a beautifully crafted ship packed with all best for mums, dad, kids and everyone in between. Sailing Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the South Pacific your voyages will be sure to be jam-packed with adventure, thrills and lasting memories.
We wanted to put together a blog post of all the new bits of information we learnt about Voyager of the Seas multi-million dollar makeover.
Did You Know?
- Voyager of the Seas just embarked on $144 million makeover
- The refurb saw 2,174 mattresses changed in guest staterooms
- 5,418 pieces of furniture were replaced entirely in the refurbishment
- 10,600 litres of paint was used to repaint the ship
- There 72 brand new inside and balcony staterooms created
- Take on three stories of twisting, turning thrills on Voyager brand new two high-speed waterslides; The Perfect Storm
- Voyager of Seas was the fourth ship reimagined as part of the Royal Amplified Fleet Modernisation Effort
- As part of the refurb Voyager of the Seas now features the new Royal Caribbean International mobile app.
- As part of the refurbishment, the Vitality Spa and fitness centre have been complete reinvigorated.
- Kids and Teens spaces were redesigned entirely.
- The solarium on the pool deck has been refreshed and made into an adults-only area.
Onboard Voyager of the Seas
- Voyager of the Seas has 8 places to dine onboard ranging from international cuisine to western cuisine
- Voyager of the Seas has 6 bars and lounges onboard
- Onboard to catch an Ice Skating show with professional olympian ice skating champions on the ships very own ice skating rink. Even try putting on your skates and giving ice skating your very own try
- Enjoy Broadway Shows, original productions, and movies, all included onboard.
- Try your luck at the Voyager of the Seas very own onboard casino.
- Enjoy your days playing mini-golf, playing laser tag, rock climbing or lazing by the pool working on your tan.
Do you want to experience a cruise onboard Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas? Check out our Royal Caribbean packages here or give us a call on 1300 509 338, and one of our friendly cruise consultants can help you book on one of our Voyager of the Seas cruise adventures.